Greeneville at Mo West

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on gville and west. Last time that matched up was a very exciting over time win by gville, can't wait for this old IMAC meeting!!

This is probably my favorite rivalry. Some of the best games I've ever watched were Greeneville versus Morristown West. I hate that this game is in Morristown, because that makes it much more difficult to win for various reasons.

I think Greeneville got the first game nerves out of the way and still were able to win against a 6A Science Hill, so I think they come out and play well in this game. I pick Greeneville in another close game. History says that anything can happen when these two teams play.

i pick greeneville . we should have malone and perk back and we all know that they are a big key to the devils. but with or without them the devils are headed to m-town to be 2-0. GREENE DEVIL ARMY IS ON THE ROAD AND WE BRING A PACKED HOUSE. :thumb:

I would love to see Malone and Perkins back for this game, but I don’t think we need to rush it. If they are back, then our defense goes to a whole different level than what we’ve seen so far in the scrimmages and first game.

I think that this will be a great game, a long history between these two teams, and i think the last time these two played it was a thriller in over time. I think that Coach Hammonds and his D come up big in this one and the offense finally starts to get a head full of steam and get the Caine train rollin. BIG GREENE in a close one!!! :thumb:

i pick greeneville . we should have malone and perk back and we all know that they are a big key to the devils. but with or without them the devils are headed to m-town to be 2-0. GREENE DEVIL ARMY IS ON THE ROAD AND WE BRING A PACKED HOUSE. :thumb:

Malone unfortunately won't be back until the 31st, not sure how things are standing with Perkins. Greene stil wins big this friday!!

So did fulton loose that much from last year or did west get that much better which one is it cause fulton beat west by three last year and this year west laid it to them

I think I remember hearing that Fulton lost a lot, but Morristown West sounds impressive regardless. If there is any good news for Greeneville, they apparently like to run the ball a lot which plays into Greeneville's strength (especially when healthy). Make no mistake, this will be a very tough game for Greeneville. Being in Morristown makes it even more difficult.

Edited by GvilleDevilsFan

I think I remember hearing that Fulton lost a lot, but Morristown West sounds impressive regardless. If there is any good news for Greeneville, they apparently like to run the ball a lot which plays into Greeneville's strength (especially when healthy). Make no mistake, this will be a very tough game for Greeneville. Being in Morristown makes it even more difficult.

I hate to miss this one.Ain't much that feels better than beating the Mighty Trojans on their home turf. Go Greene!