Signal Mountain @ Bledsoe

MountainTroll

I think Signal Mtn. has too much speed for Bledsoe Co, but if the Warriors can win the battle at the line of scrimmage and control the ball on offense, they have a chance. I think it needs to be a fairly low scoring game for Bledsoe to win. Signal Mtn has the talent to repeat as state champions, even though they have moved up in classification. Both teams will be battered and bruised after this game. It could be one of the better games in the state next Friday.

This will be a great game. Probably will determine the District 7AA Champion. If that ain't enough to get both teams fired-up, the fact that this is the first meeting between the snooty little rich kids and the cornfed rednecks will motivate the boys.

Both teams have explosive, balanced offenses, but the defensive edge goes to Signal. Signal will score 6-7 times, while Bledsoe will be held to 2-3 scores.

Me and the Fall Creek Hermit will be there in prime form. You don't want to miss this party.

8942.gif

I think Signal Mtn. has too much speed for Bledsoe Co, but if the Warriors can win the battle at the line of scrimmage and control the ball on offense, they have a chance. I think it needs to be a fairly low scoring game for Bledsoe to win. Signal Mtn has the talent to repeat as state champions, even though they have moved up in classification. Both teams will be battered and bruised after this game. It could be one of the better games in the state next Friday.

Hard to argue with anything you say. This will be one of the better games in the state next Friday. It will be very physical, and I hope both teams come out of it without any significant injuries.

This will be a great game. Probably will determine the District 7AA Champion. If that ain't enough to get both teams fired-up, the fact that this is the first meeting between the snooty little rich kids and the cornfed rednecks will motivate the boys.

Both teams have explosive, balanced offenses, but the defensive edge goes to Signal. Signal will score 6-7 times, while Bledsoe will be held to 2-3 scores.

Me and the Fall Creek Hermit will be there in prime form. You don't want to miss this party.

8942.gif

Sequatchie is better then what people think. BC,SM, and SC could all win the district. Sequatchie vs Bledsoe, and Sequatchie vs Signal will also be big games that will determine the championship. Best of luck to both teams.

Overheard a conversation the other day from some of singals players about having to go play some "cornbread feed" team from Bledsoe. Pretty interesting. All I got to say is yall come get some!! Bledsoe will win this by a touchdown.

Bluefan, making stuff up for your own bulliten board is a cheap way to try and pump your boys up. If your going to post something like that at least get it right. They're not some "cornbread feed team", they are a "corn fed team". In the old days, that was usually a compliment meaning you have some "big ole boys". Should be a great matchup cause we got us some "Mountain Grown Boys" and they are "Tough as Stone". The Eagles will continue to soar over the Sequatchie Valley, But I really don't expect a mercy rule game this week.

GO EAGLES!!

Edited by smtnfan