South Pittsburg against Lookout

Roy Dillard

Vic calls timeout with 42 seconds before half to get ball back. We just threw long pass to the 1 but ref called it incomplete. We caught it then turned and stretched to goal line. The ref on top of it marked it down at inch line. Line judge from lv side came running 20 yes saying incomplete. Idiots

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

SP played a pretty good game tonight...Could have scored a few more points with some touch on a couple passes...but all in all a good W...I think LV will go into the 2nd or 3rd round in 1A come playoff time...but like I said earlier they cannot hang with the big boys yet. And D.J. Roberson straight up had some awesome pancakes. Maybe the best I have ever seen in high school football. Colton did a good job kicking off as well. Jijuan is the "next one" at SP and he is a sophomore..He will be good this year, next year he will be better. Sure will be a very exciting year. Get ready to whoop some Sequatchie Indians next week

SP played a pretty good game tonight...Could have scored a few more points with some touch on a couple passes...but all in all a good W...I think LV will go into the 2nd or 3rd round in 1A come playoff time...but like I said earlier they cannot hang with the big boys yet. And D.J. Roberson straight up had some awesome pancakes. Maybe the best I have ever seen in high school football. Colton did a good job kicking off as well. Jijuan is the "next one" at SP and he is a sophomore..He will be good this year, next year he will be better. Sure will be a very exciting year. Get ready to whoop some Sequatchie Indians next week

I garuntee you that Lankford boy can play in the SEC. He had a few runs tonight that were real good. I dont know why Grider did not put him on his survey for my Murphy Fair book. That boy is real good and should be listed in my Murphy Fair book.

I garuntee you that missing these extra points is going to cost us one day. Why does Grider not train those kickers to lift their leg up above their heads when they kick the ball? If they would do this and do leg presses with weights, those boys kicking the ball would be able to kick it further. You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

I garuntee you that missing these extra points is going to cost us one day. Why does Grider not train those kickers to lift their leg up above their heads when they kick the ball? If they would do this and do leg presses with weights, those boys kicking the ball would be able to kick it further. You think im joking but im not.

+1 :mrgreen:

RD,Old Pirate was wondering how wees got kickers kicking that socker kick? Ain't no wonder we can't kick where it needs to go. Leastways OP ain't never seen any youngons playing socker round the speedway.

Anyhows....Congrats to the Pirates on the "W" but theys a whole lot of things to work on for sure.

Offensive came out clicking better than last week. Jake missed a few big plays that he has to learn to make in the big games. All in all SP had a pretty good game. Lankford continues to impress and made a sweet run after gettin nailed in backfield and spinning out of it to take it to the house. Chubb had a couple special runs after a catch as well. Allen set tone on the opening kickoff and we never looked back. Defense continues to play stellar. Next week is another big test and should be a tougher game for us

RD,Old Pirate was wondering how wees got kickers kicking that socker kick? Ain't no wonder we can't kick where it needs to go. Leastways OP ain't never seen any youngons playing socker round the speedway.

Anyhows....Congrats to the Pirates on the "W" but theys a whole lot of things to work on for sure.

Grider needs to train these boys when they first start playing as a freshman to lift their leg over their head when they kick the durn ball. I brought my book tonight to the game and some kid came by and nocked my red bull over on my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you that I told his mom that she would have to buy me a new one from Murphy if it ruined my book.