Mcminn Central at Polk Co.

BALLCOACH93

Haven't seen heart in but only a few players so far this year for Polk. They have come out flat in both games and have had just a few sparks in the games. Yes, they lost some key players from last year, but more important, they lost leaders on the field. Once they realize that this is their time and someone (or few) step up as leaders, those sparks will catch fire and these guys can reach their potential. They have played tough competition so far, but losing with all out effort is different from playing with what seems no fire. (not saying all players). As far as the game this week, I predict a Polk win, but closer than the'experts' think, if Polk plays with the same mindset as the previous two weeks. I'm sure the coaches will be hard on them this week, and if they wake up and man up, this could be a long night for the neighbors to the north.

Haven't seen heart in but only a few players so far this year for Polk. They have come out flat in both games and have had just a few sparks in the games. Yes, they lost some key players from last year, but more important, they lost leaders on the field. Once they realize that this is their time and someone (or few) step up as leaders, those sparks will catch fire and these guys can reach their potential. They have played tough competition so far, but losing with all out effort is different from playing with what seems no fire. (not saying all players). As far as the game this week, I predict a Polk win, but closer than the'experts' think, if Polk plays with the same mindset as the previous two weeks. I'm sure the coaches will be hard on them this week, and if they wake up and man up, this could be a long night for the neighbors to the north.

No heart??? I thought ur coaches walked on water! Polk rolls in this one though