Gordonsville @ Friendship

croz6110

I know 2 coaches from FC and both are saying this will be an easy victory.

Fred Samuel - You're either a liar or suffering from dementia. Given your association with Lebanon High I'd guess you're very close to the Gordonsville staff and maybe they think it's gonna be easy after that big close loss last week & last years win vs the Commanders. Otherwise name names of the FC coaches. All I've heard from our coaches is respect for the G-ville team and program.

My opinion is that it will be a typical G-ville vs FC game with alot of physical play. Surely, FC's front 7 defensively will have something to prove after G-ville ran all over them last year. If not it could be a replay of last years game. Last year's loss seemed to motivate FC the remainder of the year and I can honestly say that loss made FC better the rest of the year.

Your right, there were not any fluke plays in that game. DCA just took advantage of what FCS gave them and exposed their ability to cover receivers. I do not think you will ever see a FCS team tired in the 4th. What kind of passing attack does Gville have? You definitly will not gain over 70 yards on the ground against us this year.

G'ville probably will rush for over 70 yards. Dca rushed for 160 yds, 85 of the being from the qb

FCS has a chance to avenge two losses from last year. One we lost on the field, the other on the scoreboard. Both are losses, but one hurt the team's pride a lot more. This game will be a slobbernocker between two hard nosed football teams.Gonna be fun to watch!

Who was the "scoreboard" loss against and what is a "scoreboard" loss?