Whitwell (1-1) vs. Marion (0-2)

powerp

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get it done Whitwell. I believe! Hit them in the mouth and don't let up. Don't worry about the score. Play the game the right way and you win, regardless of outcome. Go Tigers.

I heard Beock is on the hotseat and all the players said they are quitting if they lose to Whitwell. That pretty much tells you the team has given up but I do gotta say even though Midway is an ok football team, Whitwell looked good coming back when they was losing 22-6 and won 34-22. I'm going to go ahead and call it, Jasper is up by a td or two at halftime and Whitwell comes out and wins the game in the fourth quarter. My prediction Whitwell- 33 Jasper- 28. If I was jasper I would go ahead and call it quits

I do gotta say even though Midway is an ok football team, Whitwell looked good coming back when they was losing 22-6 and won 34-22.

You got that right! They came alive and stopped them dead in their tracks and then ran all over them. I hope they come out of the gate ready to go. They have to potential to surprise a lot of people in this one. They just have to play the right way and keep it going!

I'm going to predict the Tigers win by 1 or 2 TD's IF they play with the intensity they had in the second half at Midway.

It must be so depressing every year for yall to watch SP own the valley. Coach T wouldnt even be fun for us if we didnt play bigger schools because you guys cant even talk trash to us. We have to argue with each other (Traintracks) just to keep ourselves entertained until we play Signal. :roflol:

I'm your hulkelberry. Playing for blood is just my game.

I'm your hulkelberry. Playing for blood is just my game.

Possum, that post needs ".......". ".....J.R., you looked like somebody just...."

Marion will win this game; Seniors still have time to salvage something for their final year. Pride alone should motivate them. I hope there's nothing to these rumors of players comtemplating quitting...for any reason.