Sunbright v/s Coalfield

TigerDog

Its a shame that the game of the year in Morgan County is this early!! Should be a good one, both teams are playing good ball!! I'm picking the Tigers. Last year we were a missed extra-point away from sending it to Over Time!! Here is hopes for a clean, injury free game!! Lets go Tigers!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a shame that the game of the year in Morgan County is this early!! Should be a good one, both teams are playing good ball!! I'm picking the Tigers. Last year we were a missed extra-point away from sending it to Over Time!! Here is hopes for a clean, injury free game!! Lets go Tigers!!

This is a great matchup. What a way to start off the district. Battle of two great QB's. Should be a crystal clear, cool night. Great for passing! This game is not the end of the world but it definately sets some marks. Good luck to both teams.

This is a great matchup. What a way to start off the district. Battle of two great QB's. Should be a crystal clear, cool night. Great for passing! This game is not the end of the world but it definately sets some marks. Good luck to both teams.

I don't know about a "cool" night, but it should be a lot of throwing. Hate I have to miss this one. More so than that, I hate picking Coalfield to win, but I think they get it done in an competitive game.

I don't know about a "cool" night, but it should be a lot of throwing. Hate I have to miss this one. More so than that, I hate picking Coalfield to win, but I think they get it done in an competitive game.

Yeah, should have qualified that. Cooler than 105° with 90% humidity. Should be around 88° at kick off, ending up in the lower 80's. Either way, zero percent chance of rain on a dry field. It's gonna look like a passing clinic. I think your right on with your pick. Hope it's a good one for the fans.

Edited by SmashMouth