Big Games in Memphis

kwc

Big Games in Memphis

THE SENATOR NO LONGER HAS TO HOLD HIS TONGUE!!!! :popcorneater:

1) MUS @ South Panola, (MS)

MUS will be in the way of a USP Train unless all of their lineman have gotten 2x bigger since the last time I saw them against scrimmage against Whitehaven.

MUS ... 14, S. Panola ... 38

2) Wooddale vs Southwind @ Halle

This will be a battle of big time backs right here and I believe Javon Robinson will come out on top.

Woodddale ... 28, Southwind ... 20

3) Mitchell vs Fairley @ J.P. Freeman

Fairley looks to bounce back after a good ole fashioned beating put on them by WHITEHAVEN. (HOW DOES 51- 0 FEEL BULLDOGS??? GOOD I HOPE :roflol: ) Too Bad they don't have the Secondary to contend with lil Nate Cole AND THE SPEED of Mitchell. He'll get over 100 yd receiving and 2 TDs as Mitchell should win.

Micthell ... 40, Fairley ... 16

4) Melrose @ Briarcrest

Two of the Best QBs in the Shelby Metro area goin at it in this one. Briarcrest should be tested in the first half but their coaching and kicking will put them over in this one. I would not be surprised at an upset as Will Gross is worth 7 wins by himself!!! REAL TALK

Melrose ... 21, Briarcrest ... 24

5) Whitehaven vs. St. Rita (IL) @ East St. Louis

Whitehaven SHOULD WIN! RESPECT DA HAVEN

Whitehaven

6) Houston @ Collierville

This is a district 15 matchup that can go a LONG WAY in determining 6A Playoff seeding later in the fall. Collierville Barely beat Hilcrest but Hilcrest has some athletes. Houston well who knows??? Coin flip says go with Houston.

Houston ... 20, Collierville ... 17

7) Millington @ Bartlett

I'm going with Millington in a game that should not be as close as it will be.

Millington ... 28, Bartlett ... 27

Not on the Staff this year so it's no holds barred!

RESPECT DA HAVEN.

Well ... I'm expecting to see you throughout the year making your presence felt like you have done in the past. Are you going to make the trip to E. St. Louis?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SP-28/MUS-23: SP has better athletes and good coaching.

Wooddale-22/Southwind-14: Wooddale has better players and coaches should be settled.

Mitchell-34/Fairley-12: The better team should win.

Melrose-20/Briarcrest-18: If Melrose executes on offense, load the box and man on defense, they can win.

Whitehaven-28/St.Rita-17: Whitehaven is absolutely loaded this year.

Houston-20/Collierville-13: Houston in a close one.

Millington-34/Bartlett-17: Bartlett will not handle Millington's physical ground game.

MUS 16 -- SP 14 .... SP's young team has issues on both sides of the ball.

WD 44 -- SW 18 ..... New season, same result.

Mit 34 -- Fair 8 .... Fairley losing to Hamilton? This can not be a good sign.

BC 34 -- MLR 24 .... I never thought I'd see the day when Melrose lost to Overton. Bad sign!!

WH 34 -- S.R 13...... 100% guess.

Col 20 -- Hou 17 .... Gotta' pick my Alma Mater in this one.

Mill 38 -- Bar 17 .... Millington appears more improved than does Bartlett.

Big Games in Memphis

MUS will be in the way of a USP Train unless all of their lineman have gotten 2x bigger since the last time I saw them against scrimmage against Whitehaven.

MUS ... 14, S. Panola ... 38

This will be a battle of big time backs right here and I believe Javon Robinson will come out on top.

Woodddale ... 28, Southwind ... 20

Fairley looks to bounce back after a good ole fashioned beating put on them by WHITEHAVEN. (HOW DOES 51- 0 FEEL BULLDOGS??? GOOD I HOPE :roflol: ) Too Bad they don't have the Secondary to contend with lil Nate Cole AND THE SPEED of Mitchell. He'll get over 100 yd receiving and 2 TDs as Mitchell should win.

Micthell ... 40, Fairley ... 16

4) Melrose @ Briarcrest

Two of the Best QBs in the Shelby Metro area goin at it in this one. Briarcrest should be tested in the first half but their coaching and kicking will put them over in this one. I would not be surprised at an upset as Will Gross is worth 7 wins by himself!!! REAL TALK

Melrose ... 21, Briarcrest ... 24

Whitehaven

This is a district 15 matchup that can go a LONG WAY in determining 6A Playoff seeding later in the fall. Collierville Barely beat Hilcrest but Hilcrest has some athletes. Houston well who knows??? Coin flip says go with Houston.

Houston ... 20, Collierville ... 17

7) Millington @ Bartlett

Millington ... 28, Bartlett ... 27

RESPECT DA HAVEN.

Man you called the Millington game perfect

Big Games in Memphis

MUS ... 14, S. Panola ... 38 (Right on the pick but I was wrong about the spread)

Woodddale ... 28, Southwind ... 20 Was right with pick but wrong about the spread. Miller is the truth I see.

Micthell ... 40, Fairley ... 16 I guess fairley can't score points without lil Holiday. I was right with this one all the way

4) Melrose @ Briarcrest

Melrose ... 21, Briarcrest ... 24 Too Bad Gross can't play Defense. SMH! Melrose does not have the SIZE that they are used to having on DEFENSE. I guess big Mondie's departure to Olive Branch was a bigger deal than I thought it would be. 62 POINTS GEESH!!!

Whitehaven

Houston ... 20, Collierville ... 17 I was wrong on this one.

7) Millington @ Bartlett

Millington ... 28, Bartlett ... 27 Dou said I called this one right and who am I to argue LOL.

RESPECT DA HAVEN.

Game reviews in RED IMPACT

Final score was 7-0 Whitehaven won. Whitehaven got a big win in East St. Louis against an Illinois powerhouse. Good defensive game by both teams. St. Rita had too many missed opportunities. Whitehaven's defense is fast/very athletic and will cause problems for a lot of teams this year.

Edited by bellgo

Whitehaven got a big win in East St. Louis against an Illinois powerhouse. Good defensive game by both teams. St. Rita had too many missed opportunities. Whitehaven's defense is fast/very athletic and will cause problems for a lot of teams this year.

WH won 7-0 in a defensive struggle// St.Rita couldnt overcome the much larger faster WH D//..neither team had a potent passing attack/...WH #7 Dodson seemed a have a bad ankle injury,hopefully he will be back soon as he is the best rb for WH.. WH #62 is a run stopper >> man that young man is huge..

Whitehaven got a big win in East St. Louis against an Illinois powerhouse. Good defensive game by both teams. St. Rita had too many missed opportunities. Whitehaven's defense is fast/very athletic and will cause problems for a lot of teams this year.

WH won 7-0 in a defensive struggle// St.Rita couldnt overcome the much larger faster WH D//..neither team had a potent passing attack/...WH #7 Dodson seemed a have a bad ankle injury,hopefully he will be back soon as he is the best rb for WH.. WH #62 is a run stopper >> man that young man is huge..

WHEW!!! I saw on unapproved website a 56-16 score in favor of St Rita....I couldn't believe it! I mean for them to lose, ok. But They are waaaaay too good to lose by that margin. Glad to hear that 56-16 score is in error!

....and congrats to WH!!!