Wayne County at Cascade

wildcatpride70

I don't think Wayne County and Cascade have played since back in '06 when a 5-5 Wayne County team upset Cascade (9-1) in the first round of the playoffs. It was also always a pretty good game back when Cascade was in our region in the 90s and early 00s. Wayne County leads the all-time series 10-5.

Sounds like Cascade did better containing Princeton Harlan than we did last night, but I also think that Cascade runs a normal offense, instead of the chaotic one-man show Mt. Pleasant used as an offense. This is probably one of the better non-district games between Class A teams this year (Cascade's non-district schedule is pretty ridiculous: Mt. Pleasant, Jo Byrns, and Wayne County all in the first 4 weeks - not exactly what I would've wanted). Should be an awesome game!

I don't think Wayne County and Cascade have played since back in '06 when a 5-5 Wayne County team upset Cascade (9-1) in the first round of the playoffs. It was also always a pretty good game back when Cascade was in our region in the 90s and early 00s. Wayne County leads the all-time series 10-5.

Sounds like Cascade did better containing Princeton Harlan than we did last night, but I also think that Cascade runs a normal offense, instead of the chaotic one-man show Mt. Pleasant used as an offense. This is probably one of the better non-district games between Class A teams this year (Cascade's non-district schedule is pretty ridiculous: Mt. Pleasant, Jo Byrns, and Wayne County all in the first 4 weeks - not exactly what I would've wanted). Should be an awesome game!

Coach Parker prefers a tough non district schedule. He's had SP and da on the schedule previous two years. If you over 20 seniors like this year, it makes sense. Probably going to be questioning it next year though.

The Cats beat Mt. Pleasant 28-24 in a barn burner and Cascade took Mid. TN Christian behind the shed 55-7.

Thoughts?

wayne co took a few behind the shed too depends on who you play i guess haha. dont know alot about cascade and just a lil more than that bout wayne co, seen two games. wayne co looks good running their offense all seniors,i think, but more important than that all players! Watched last night defense gona have to get after it couple of them played lites out some like their lites were out. Wrap up will be worked on this week i'd say but..... Wayne co gets it rite they gona be hard to beat. to many athletes. Been around this region along time cud be the most potential i've seen in a group of guys. Hope they get it all glued together. All that being said its at cascade so thats in their favor brutual schedule helps wayne co. When the dust settles think wayne co is better team and will til they prove me wrong. Wayne co by 8

No one should dis-service themselves comparing the MP/Cas game with the MP/WC game. Not in the least. MP went a long way in helping Cascade win that game GIVING away downs/yardage/td's in first game jitters trying to pass the ball with no success going 9 of 26 attempts and rushing only 24 for 104. Cascade didn't have to contain #1, he contained himself by just throwing the ball. Cascade only putting up 22 points against a MP defense that didn't find themselves until the SH game. And Cascade only beat that miserable MP performance by 8..

Versus this past game against WC. A totally better MP showed up to battle against WC with MP throwing 27 times completing 20 of them and rushing 28 for 145 yds. Getting yards and TD's almost every possession.

Cascade may have improved. That I don't know. But MP did, and I say WC wins by 2 TD's.