South Gibson the 4th best team in District 13 AA

hogman49

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe in class a. Good job hornets

Don't be surprised westview! They've beaten Ripley, JCS and West Carroll. I think they will beat TCA next week heading into Milan week at 4-0. I don't think they will beat Milan, but don't be fooled with South Gibson. I'll be the first to say that I thought before the season that they would only win 2 or 3 games this year. I plan on going next week to Jackson to watch South Gibson and Trinity. Good luck to South Gibson this year!

Maybe in class a. Good job hornets

South Gibson is a good team NOW. Your coach is a class act and I hope you guys keep growing and move up to 4A. This other fan and me totally disagree on this one. Don't look forward to this game this year at all. Glad to see your year going good for such a new program, but I can envision this program 3 years from now being a powerhouse.

What is the latest on the South Gibson QB that was given games off by the coach for doing some unsportsmanlike acts to some of the other players on the team. Underclassman. Heard it was the Jr.high coaches son.

hope they work that out.

It was not the QB, I think he is a linebacker. It was the police chief son. He gave the underclassman an concussion. The underclassman has had to be out several games. The linebacker had to sit out 2 games.

I'm glad to see the SG coach is establishing discipline...the LB he suspended is his best defensive player..and he is the police chief's son....hats off to the coach for making a statement that no one is above the rules...and, IMO...Milan will spank SG but that doesn't take away from SG's remarkable 1st season...I believe they will beat Crockett and Haywood and possibly make the playoffs