Turbyfill Resigns

Rainwater

pujo, how did those two guys get mentioned with the job? i had heard that maybe coach overby or like the principals brother was going to get the job

Volsrock, I'm not sure how the 2 guys names surfaced, but rumors are abounding,and I'm a firm believer that wheres thers alot of smoke,theres fire. the principals brother is Matt Birchfield,If he wants the job, its his for the taking. I don't care if Bill Parcels applied.

Volsrock, I'm not sure how the 2 guys names surfaced, but rumors are abounding,and I'm a firm believer that wheres thers alot of smoke,theres fire. the principals brother is Matt Birchfield,If he wants the job, its his for the taking. I don't care if Bill Parcels applied.

Ford Baker would have been a good one for the job,look what he did with the jr. high when he was there.my guess is Matt Birchfield gets the job.

pujo, how did those two guys get mentioned with the job? i had heard that maybe coach overby or like the principals brother was going to get the job

Scot Smith might have his foot in the door by way of Todd Barnett.Todd knows Smith quite well from being at Science Hill.I've talked to Todd and he thinks highly of the man.Thats good enough in my book.Todds a good um.

I don't think I'd fool with the other guy,to much garbage following him around.

I would like to see Matt be the next coach. That is hard to say because my girl plays basketball for him but we need what is best for the school. Without football all the other sports couldn't get by because football usually makes most of the money to operate on.I think Matt would be a good football coach because he knows the value of hard work and most of the kids liked playing for him when they were in jr high. He would be my choice over all the other rumors out there but thats only my opinion.

I would like to see Matt be the next coach. That is hard to say because my girl plays basketball for him but we need what is best for the school. Without football all the other sports couldn't get by because football usually makes most of the money to operate on.I think Matt would be a good football coach because he knows the value of hard work and most of the kids liked playing for him when they were in jr high. He would be my choice over all the other rumors out there but thats only my opinion.

I'd just like to see his girls win the state.

does it really matter? individually, we all will deal with it. some will like it some will not. at the end of the day it doesnt really matter. we will accept what "they" give us or explore other options. our kids only grow up once, they deserve the best opportunities we can give them. oh and the agenda thing will be ANYWHERE you go.

If the outcry is loud enough,Cloudland may have some options.Fridays nights could be elactrifying once again. :thumb: Those were the days.

And yes,it does really matter,away too many great kids, to see their hardwork and effort all for nought every Friday night.

Edited by pujo

If the outcry is loud enough,Cloudland may have some options.Fridays nights could be elactrifying once again. :thumb: Those were the days.

And yes,it does really matter,away too many great kids, to see their hardwork and effort all for nought every Friday night.

Doubt that what you are talking about will ever happen.But I do believe that if CHS would offer Mike and promise Mike JR a job out of college Lunce would consider it very hard. Not sure this could be done or that people in charge would want to do this.