Turbyfill Resigns

Rainwater

pujo, what is the down low, i know that if anyone is connected it is you....have not heard from 91landers in a while and i know he is in the know...go landers, it will eventually happen...still plenty of time for spring ball

Clueless volsrock. 91Lander may know more about the situation.I've not talked to him lately.

I heard from a coach that the recommendation is being given to the Director of Schools tomorrow and an announcement should come by the end of the week if the coach accepts the job. Sometimes there is a delay because a coach declines the offer or possibly problems occur with background checks or paperwork issues.

I heard from a coach that the recommendation is being given to the Director of Schools tomorrow and an announcement should come by the end of the week if the coach accepts the job. Sometimes there is a delay because a coach declines the offer or possibly problems occur with background checks or paperwork issues.

Sounds like Moore Co better get busy finding a new Coach. :thumb:

There's no way Coach Smith would leave MC if he's an honest man because he promised MC five years and this is just his third year there. By the way, I do believe he is an honest man.

How quickly the people of Roan Mountain forget! This was the same Coach that you cursed in the state championship game when he refused to call the dogs off in that record breaking offensive game in 2000. I guess if you can't beat em, join them? This is way too strange.

Clueless volsrock. 91Lander may know more about the situation.I've not talked to him lately.

C'mon pujo...you can't be completely clueless about this. Aren't you like the mayor of East Carter County. lol :roflol:

Hey honestly I hope you guys get something worked out in time to have a good spring.

Has the school combining talk ended yet?

C'mon pujo...you can't be completely clueless about this. Aren't you like the mayor of East Carter County. lol :roflol:

Hey honestly I hope you guys get something worked out in time to have a good spring.

Has the school combining talk ended yet?

I really don't have a clue,I just know that Coach Smith wants the job and I believe this Oldstonefort guy knows what he's talking about. As far as consolidation goes,I'm sure it will happen eventually.The CO will eventually have to build a new school and with these schools being so close together,it would only make sense to build one bigger school and combine.

Coach Smith will be staying in moore county. In fact they begin spring practice today. they also just added a small addition on their house so i see no move in their future

From what I understand it ain't going to be Smith. Going to be a coach out of VA maybe even two.