DB at Boone

trailblazersback

No actually we go to Knoxville and party while they prepare for games, then we sit in a seat and watch them work hard, and then we sing Rocky Top along with them. It is a win win for both sides. Where did you play your college ball at Cap?

Thata boy vision! I've never been there that I wasn't singing rocky top at some point.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran track as a SHOCKER from WSU in Wichita, KS for two years, and until my oldest son (who played basketball and graduated, and is now a graduate assistant at ETSU) was born. Had to get a paying job. I would ask you the same question but... well... you know.

I can't imagine how hard the parking is for students that don't live on campus at ETSU.I'd suggest to any parent to come up with the difference to let their kid stay instead of trying to find a parking spot and walk a half mile or more to class every day.Great school and the newest dorms make a lot of bigger schools dorms look small and cheep,{but} for two or three times the money as well to go there

U know it really don't matter what those athletes that went D1 where they went if we're discussing who won the game last year anyway? Like you guys always say its played with 11 at a time not 1 or 2. By the way trailblazer, that was a great point about last year when Tenn High visited Boone with the Downs and Chandley matchup, u could just tell from watchin that, that game was Boone's to win with the thrill of it being their senior night.... But enough talk about the past, lets get to tommorow night........ We all know that DB will be favored over Boone, BUT if Boone wants to hang around and have a chance in the end, What does Boone have to do to give themselves the best chance to Win the game? Lets get some feed back

How about... pray that the TSSAA somehow finds out from a scorned booster sitting in the Sullivan Co jail that he has been supplying varsity players with free cell phones, redbull, and trips to the Ear... and they make them sits the entire varsity squad and they have to go with the freshman Friday night. :lol: DB by 42

You didn't think you could sneak one in and get away with it... did you? ;)

I can't imagine how hard the parking is for students that don't live on campus at ETSU.I'd suggest to any parent to come up with the difference to let their kid stay instead of trying to find a parking spot and walk a half mile or more to class every day.Great school and the newest dorms make a lot of bigger schools dorms look small and cheep,{but} for two or three times the money as well to go there

It's a nightmare. They do have a nice trolley though that will come take you to class.

No... here's the facts.

Oct. 22, 2010 at Daniel Boone 24 Tennessee 10

Nov. 13, 2009 at Tennessee 14 Daniel Boone 23

Oct. 23, 2009 at Tennessee 51 Daniel Boone 26

Sep. 16, 2004 at Tennessee 54 Daniel Boone 6

Sep. 19, 2003 at Daniel Boone 19 Tennessee 34

Aug. 22, 2002 at Tennessee 21 Daniel Boone 0

Sep. 14, 2001 at Daniel Boone 0 Tennessee 26

I could go on and on and on... but I think the picture is pretty clear. :thumb:

and your boy Downs played in how many of those games? 3 and lost 2 of them. that is a fact. another fact is that none of your current players played in any of those games before 2009, and your coach didn't coach in any of those games either. Kind of wish he did though. Atleast Jenkins knows how many downs he has to play with.

I ran track as a SHOCKER from WSU in Wichita, KS for two years, and until my oldest son (who played basketball and graduated, and is now a graduate assistant at ETSU) was born. Had to get a paying job. I would ask you the same question but... well... you know.

If you would have asked me that question i would know how to answer it. I asked you were you played college ball you you tell me about running track. The correct answer would have been you did not play college ball.

Brandon's name came in it when NOvision brought up the 09' and 10' seasons... you know... Boone's hay days. By they way I was checking the box scores to see how the "athletically superior" Boone kids did this past Saturday. I was fairly certain that with the masses of athletic ability Boone has had helping them win all those games in the past two seasons, surly there was at least ONE that could make the Saturday box score at least at the D2 or NAIA level. :unsure: Boy... that was a total waist of time!! :roflol:

Let's see, one of the first people to send a congrats to the TN High camp on their guys signing was a Boone guy. I think it is awesome when any player from the area can head off to play on Saturdays.

Good thing this is a high school board. Hey Cap, are you all going to punt on 3rd down again or are you going to surprise everyone and just kick on the first down :) Looks like with athleticism up at Boone they also have that whole coaching thing down too.

I'd say more but considering the only thing good to come out of Bristol is....wait....no......crap man sorry I feel so bad that you live there :(

Oh and it is a waste of time too!

Glad you are posting Cap! Should be a good game this Friday between you and South. Best game of the week in my opinion.

Brandon's name came in it when NOvision brought up the 09' and 10' seasons... you know... Boone's hay days. By they way I was checking the box scores to see how the "athletically superior" Boone kids did this past Saturday. I was fairly certain that with the masses of athletic ability Boone has had helping them win all those games in the past two seasons, surly there was at least ONE that could make the Saturday box score at least at the D2 or NAIA level. :unsure: Boy... that was a total waist of time!! :roflol:

I assume you wasted all that time searching for Boone athletes because you thought I was a Boone fan. If that's the case then I could have saved you the time by letting you know that I don't care who's in college from Boone because I'm not a Boone supporter. But since you want to cling to the fact that Downs is in D1 let me tell you, again, that I'm happy he made it to D1. I liked him last year when he played against DB although I can't remember how he played in that game. But once again, if we must talk about athletic ability, please keep it to the players this year since those are the ones that matter.

Game Day! With open date next week, look for Malik Foreman not to play any D again this week and maybe little to nothing on offense either.....gotta get that ankle healed up 100%. So the offense will be focused on #8 and that is a good one to highlight. I expect more of the same as last week with Swafford leading a strong ground game and also catching a lot of passes. #8 is the best TB and best WR in the Conference.

I hope the Indians 3-4 Defense can get better pressure on the QB this week, but they may only get run after run from Boone. Keep the turnovers down like all season and the Indians should be able to get a win on the road tonight.

My guess is Kingsport scores early and pulls away in the 2nd half

Dobyns-Bennett 42

Daniel Boone 15

See you at the game Sasquatch!!

Roll Tribe Roll