Defending State Champions Signal Mountain Eagles vs. Grundy Co.

Waterboy96

This game will be a blowout much like your game next week with S.P. will be. You will be up on Grundy-Coalmont by 35 at the half and win by 7 or 8 touchdowns. They won't score on you more than once either. Next week you will beat South Pittsburg by 3-4 touchdowns. I am calling that one now.

You tryin' to fire yer boys up or lull us to sleep?;)

First of all, The mercy rule cannot start til the second half...Second of all if you want to make a statement...do it whwen you play a good team with athletes...Not someone you are much better than :thumb: With that being said I agree that the Eagles win, and win huge.

Good post..outside of SP SM doesnt face another quality foe till week 2-3 in playoffs then they can 'Squack' all they want.. :huh:

Good post..outside of SP SM doesnt face another quality foe till week 2-3 in playoffs then they can 'Squack' all they want.. :huh:

Hey, we scheduled Tyner and Polk. Can't help it if they are down a little this year. Polk is coming around though, and I expect them to be a formidable opponent on their home field. Who's yer 4a team?

Weuns gonna sting dem Eagles in dair eyeballs so hard dey aint gonna be able to see de rest of de season. My Yellow Jackets is fired up! We's gonna eat a lot of beans de night before de game to and give everyone sompin to smell to. You think I'm jokin cause I'm not... :twisted:

We got some experience fighting real Yellowjackets. I just smear them boys up with mountain goat dung so the stings ain't so bad. We'll order some extra porta potties for yer guys and the beans.:roflol:

Grundy County is about to get beat by 63 points. After barely losing to Mathers and a bunch of no names Coach Price and the Eagles are going to make a statement. I guarantee Mathers is the only reason we lost that game aside from the fact that they have about 1000 more kids than us I mean come on any body with a brain know that. Anyways they were lucky to get away with what they did and this thread isn't about that it's about righting the ship and making a statement this week and it aint going to be pretty. Mercy rule start in the 2nd quarter. Just wait you'll see.

38-6 lawnmower boy stick to water and mowing. your future as a handicaper

looks bleak. :roflol::roflol::D

Edited by forgetfulcub

1. With all that money up there you'd think you folks could afford some signs pointing folks to where THE SCHOOL IS!! :angry:

2. Again with all that money....who's idea was it to build a press box the size of a coke can? :wacko: So much for the Yellow Jacket Network getting to film tonight. After the AD told them where to set up the SM coaches came up and ran them off. So no broadcast live or tape delay this week Grundy fans because they had no internet either. :blink:

3. If that's all the Eagles have to offer this season....South Pittsburg will spank you. :thumb:

Other than that it's a great field, track, beautiful scenery, nice folks to talk to, skilled announcer and a great band. Enjoyed talking to the chain gang.

Congratulations to the Yellow Jackets for giving Signal a lot more game than anyone expected.

DL.

Looks like the Eagle D is fired up and ready to pitch a shutout. We took a pretty good shot last week and it hurt, but not enough to keep us down. The Eagles have corrected their flight and are ready for the next victim. I predict a Goose Egg and a Mercy rule whipping for those Grundy Boys.

GO EAGLES!!

no mercy rule.....no goose egg.......next week s. pitt will give sm another L to add to their record