OC at GC Who ya Got?

Reelfoot72

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... Em.... Gee... Ugh... I'll take Gibson Co. by 21 in this one. <_<

I was also on a GC team that played OC the following year and had our RB run for 375 yards and 7 TD's in 1 game in a 48-47 win over Obion Central.

I think I may skip out on this one and roll over to Medina and watch SG and Milan.

Edited by GCPioneer

Mercy Rule will start the second half. Subs will play in this game alot. If I was coach Jackson, my starters would start for 1st quarter and the other three would be played by subs. Games like this has no meaning..with a win for sure and injuries a possibility. Good luck. Poor Gibson County needs to save their money and put on Basketball. Gibson County Football needs to shut down and close the program up.

This game really worries me :mellow: because GC is so big and strong up front with the line and they play the ball control game and they are at home and they are just so ..... ah ... :roflol: I can't keep this up, I just keep laughing ...

Nah, OC should win big, shouldn't be a problem.. Keep everybody healthy and play many subs in the 2nd half. Defense can continue to improve and work on the run defense and be in shut down mode early :unsure: 5 for 5 in 2011 after Friday night . Keep everybody sharp and injury free as the Rebels head half way across the continent

for a game at Montgomery Central next week. (can we not find any games in this area code :mrgreen: )

The Hornets invade Troy on Sept.30th as the Rebels celebrate homecoming .

Gonna be fun to watch these play down the stretch..

redbird, I thought you were serious at first. I was for sure you had gotten the wrong scouting report.

UCGrad, maybe your ego shouldn't overwhelm yourself because you're from big bad Union City. Saying they should close the football program down at Gibson shows your ignorance. Despite having a poor football tradition, Gibson Co. has still had players go out and practice hard despite losing. Winning is great and all, but I would give anything to go back and play those Friday nights again for Gibson Co. The game of football is a whole lot more than winning and losing, it's a brotherhood. Something you probably know nothing about! :thumb:

Edited by GCPioneer

The Rebels move up to #7 this week...

Class 4A

School Record Pts Prv

1. Lexington (15) 3-0 194 2

2. Greeneville (5) 2-1 173 3

3. Signal Mountain 3-1 132 1

4. Giles County 3-1 124 6

5. Red Bank 3-0 110 7

6. Liberty Magnet 2-1 83 8

7. Obion County 4-0 81 9

8. Mitchell 3-1 61 4