Dekalb Co v Smith Co

Stealer007

Yelp.........It must be pretty sharp and true! Because every time I nock it, chicken feathers start a' flyin'! :roflol:

Yelp, its true. MC gets on the field with TC and beats SC once every ten years.

I think Dekalb will keep it close for a quarter or two and then SC will pull away.

SC should be able to run straight at em and hit some deep passes.

I don't think DC has faced a team with the options that SC has. 2 RBs with speed and power, TE, a QB that may give it, keep it, or throw it and couple of WR that are starting to look good. The line is looking better each week. And a defense that can be as good as they want to be. DC may try to fling it around a little, but I thought LA would too.

I would throw in a little toss to the TE here and there and a speed sweep or 2 Croz.

I don't think DC has faced a team with the options that SC has. 2 RBs with speed and power, TE, a QB that may give it, keep it, or throw it and couple of WR that are starting to look good. The line is looking better each week. And a defense that can be as good as they want to be. DC may try to fling it around a little, but I thought LA would too.

I would throw in a little toss to the TE here and there and a speed sweep or 2 Croz.

You're right, they haven't faced as versatile of a team as SC yet.

When Gville scrimmaged them, their best plays were busted plays when the QB scrambled. He can be dangerous.

Other than that, I don't think SC has a lot to worry about.

Like I said, SC should be able to run straight at em', which will open up the play action and the sweed sweep.

Smith. Co - 40

DeKalb Co - 7

DC's coach really advanced, as he should, his players last night on Sports Nuts. I don't think he realizes what the HOLE is all about. The Owls will have to contain the QB. I understand he can make plays if you relax and don't play control football. We have faced some very good QB's this year, Watson and McCoin, and that should help the Owl defense. Have a safe drive down to the HOLE DC fans. :thumb: