CoachT going downhill?

jusboro

Well I Do Appreciate The Thoughts That Coacht Is Headed Down, But Most Of Us Only Post On 1A Forums. Now With That Said...People Like Snoball, Seven, The Hosers From South Pitt, And The Redneck JoByrns Bunch Along With Us Fine People From Mckenzie. Have Seen A Decline In Posting This Season...Mckenzie's Problem Is We Stink A Lil Right Now, But Hope To Have Our Chests Shoved Out About Playoff Time. I Don't Think The T Is Headed Down, Matter Of Fact It's Speading State To State Like Wildfire...I'm Happy Dresden Finally Got Power Though! Now If They Could Only Get Indoor Plumbing!

And Grunt, You Hoser! I Have Bought Some Squirrel Dogs! Bring Your Power Chair And Ya .410 And Lets Go, Dick Cheney?

But Enjoy Your Day, And Happy Posting!...And Mckenzie Will Be Just Fine, Come Playoff Time.

You forgot to mention Mountain Troll. He is always good for some quality entertainment. :mrgreen:

Well I Do Appreciate The Thoughts That Coacht Is Headed Down, But Most Of Us Only Post On 1A Forums. Now With That Said...People Like Snoball, Seven, The Hosers From South Pitt, And The Redneck JoByrns Bunch Along With Us Fine People From Mckenzie. Have Seen A Decline In Posting This Season...Mckenzie's Problem Is We Stink A Lil Right Now, But Hope To Have Our Chests Shoved Out About Playoff Time. I Don't Think The T Is Headed Down, Matter Of Fact It's Speading State To State Like Wildfire...I'm Happy Dresden Finally Got Power Though! Now If They Could Only Get Indoor Plumbing!

And Grunt, You Hoser! I Have Bought Some Squirrel Dogs! Bring Your Power Chair And Ya .410 And Lets Go, Dick Cheney?

But Enjoy Your Day, And Happy Posting!...And Mckenzie Will Be Just Fine, Come Playoff Time.

just glad i'm one of those in the background... :mrgreen:

i must say, i havn't been around that much since i'm not around my home town anymore so its hard for me to post anything about them. but i do get on here and read occasionally, and to be honest the posting has defiantly gone down hill. Old region 6a used to go at it year around, now it appears that it is exhausted its self. and it seems most other regions are the same.

I live in Florida and I still run my mouth, especially at Jasper.