South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

1. It's gonna be a great football game. 2. Our new announcer has class and you'll be pleased. 3. Waterboy aint ours, but we do claim The Troll. 4. Our flag runner has class too and won't get in the way - long. 5. Poop before you come. 6. Stephen Hargis will be there, but surely Jay Greeson won't let him write the article. 7. Troll has been manicuring the field in anticipation of the South Dixie Freeze Parrots' arrival. 8. It's gonna be a great football game, even if we have to go recruit some D1 transfers this week. 9. We ain't got no bathrooms, but unlike when Soddy came for the 7 on 7, we'll have the porta-jons serviced for you! 10. It's truly going to be a night of Championship football and I hope we can come close to the hospitality shown to us last year! :rolleyes:

Indian that is a racial slur toward South Pittsburg. It's pretty evident by the way that kid posts.

Ambassador i dont know if the waterboy meet that......but you did.You said SM has gotten hood rats from all over Chattanooga.....And you named names......You made the racial slur my friend......AND you should be kick off coacht....

• Upvote 1

Signal may have lost a couple of guys but they went out and got a STUD RB from LFO and this years QB is better than last...All in all Signal is stronger across the board...Our best player is hurt, Dual threat RB/WR Johnson is out, our other WR and starting safety is hurt along with are backup runningback and starting LB...That really hurts our chances next Friday...Lets b honest here about last years game...SP played lights out and we gave them our best shot....Odds are we dont play that well again with our injuries...No excuse cause it would b VERY hard to win regardless but IMO we played to our full potential last year in that game and still lost even though we had our chances...Stinks but thats the truth...I hope Im wrong...They well still get our best shot

Edited by TrainTracks99

Signal may have lost a couple of guys but they went out and got a STUD RB from LFO and this years QB is better than last...All in all Signal is stronger across the board...Our best play is hurt, Dual threat RB/WR Johnson is out, our other WR and starting safety is hurt along with are backup runningback and starting LB...That really hurts our chances next Friday...Lets b honest here about last years game...SP played lights out and we gave them our best shot....Odds are we dont play that well again with our injuries...No excuse cause it would b VERY hard to win regardless but IMO we played to our full potential last year in that game and still lost even though we had our chances...Stinks but thats the truth...I hope Im wrong...They well still get our best shot

With all due respect, you should look at the numbers. The RB from LFO aint no T Mathers. :mellow: Actually, you should double team him when he's in. Forget all the little guys and those two tall receivers who grew up on the mountain. Triple team the "stud RB from LFO". :roflol:

No point in us sandbaggin, it's not gonna matter if we did, you guys won't even need to wear your ankle weights to get ready for us. In fact ya'll just take the week off and relax. Another thing, do u have one of those dog tunnels, in your video, for us to use, to get to the parking lot after the game?

Won't need no dog tunnel, but rappelling gear might come in handy.:roflol:

Signal may have lost a couple of guys but they went out and got a STUD RB from LFO and this years QB is better than last...All in all Signal is stronger across the board...Our best player is hurt, Dual threat RB/WR Johnson is out, our other WR and starting safety is hurt along with are backup runningback and starting LB...That really hurts our chances next Friday...Lets b honest here about last years game...SP played lights out and we gave them our best shot....Odds are we dont play that well again with our injuries...No excuse cause it would b VERY hard to win regardless but IMO we played to our full potential last year in that game and still lost even though we had our chances...Stinks but thats the truth...I hope Im wrong...They well still get our best shot

You maybe right ...I seen SM play twice this year,they are not as good....the qb may end up better than last years gb......but he not there now......the new stud rb from LFO is not that good.Zack is better,and the one they lost last year was too....

With all due respect, you should look at the numbers. The RB from LFO aint no T Mathers. :mellow: Actually, you should double team him when he's in. Forget all the little guys and those two tall receivers who grew up on the mountain. Triple team the "stud RB from LFO". :roflol:

I didnt say he was T Matthews or even a D1 RB for that matter but the kid is a stud and a HUGE recruit for ur program since u lost last years recruit from East Ridge who was one of ur best players and won the game for u last year against us with the strip...Oh and Im very aware of the two clone WR u guys have as any other team thats seen u play...Lol funny how u take a compliment and still try to get a little spunky attitude...Bahaha I guess u just dont like the fact people know u guys recruit the Chatt area...Lol not hating just stating the obvious..I wish SP had that kinda financial backing and could do it also

Edited by TrainTracks99

I guess u just dont like the fact people know u guys recruit the Chatt area...Lol not hating just stating the obvious..I wish SP had that kinda financial backing and could do it also

That's just plain ridiculous. :flower: I'd tell the story of how that kid got there, but it's a personal matter that I have no business sharing. But I guarantee it was not recruiting or financial backing. You think I'm bowing up and being snotty and defensive, but I'm not.

It is more fun to ag it on than to defend . . . By the way, we're calling our scouts and recruiters back home Friday night so they can enjoy the game. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I didnt say he was T Matthews or even a D1 RB for that matter but the kid is a stud and a HUGE recruit for ur program since u lost last years recruit from East Ridge who was one of ur best players and won the game for u last year against us with the strip...Oh and Im very aware of the two clone WR u guys have as any other team thats seen u play...Lol funny how u take a compliment and still try to get a little spunky attitude...Bahaha I guess u just dont like the fact people know u guys recruit the Chatt area...Lol not hating just stating the obvious..I wish SP had that kinda financial backing and could do it also

Train, everybody knows ur right. theres noway a new school should win the state championship in their first few years

Lol one of these days someone is going to slap u like the little girl r u...I have a life kid...Its called WORK....Look into it sometime Jr....You and muffin boy from Cornerstown are the only two posters that have ever ran ur mouth like a little doggy...Camping trip with TrainTracks they say?!? Have u ever seen Deliverance?? Probably too young...U should check it out sometime....Now go back to playing with ur poll....Last I checked it knotted up so hurry and make some names and vote to get that poll back on top :roflolk:

Funny. I'm not a kid or a little girl. Nobody is goint to slap me. I will be at Signal if u want to give it a try. I have a life. Im glad you work. Good job senior. I dont run my mouth. I say things that has nothing to do with you just like everyone else, and you are the one that runs your mouth, Not too young to watch Deliverance. Sorry. Are you too old? The poll was nothing to more but to prove you are not always right like you think you are. I just state my opinions, and you talk about people getting slapped. Like I said I will be at the Signal game.

Train, everybody knows ur right. theres noway a new school should win the state championship in their first few years

Hey they have something good going up there so I cant knock them...In a few more years as long as they keep staying within the boundaries they will stand toe to toe with Baylor and McCallie on a regular basis...Glad to have the rivalry while we do although I think it ends in a couple more years...Hope this years game is as fun to watch as last years...Probably best high school game Ive ever witnesed

Funny. I'm not a kid or a little girl. Nobody is goint to slap me. I will be at Signal if u want to give it a try. I have a life. Im glad you work. Good job senior. I dont run my mouth. I say things that has nothing to do with you just like everyone else, and you are the one that runs your mouth, Not too young to watch Deliverance. Sorry. Are you too old? The poll was nothing to more but to prove you are not always right like you think you are. I just state my opinions, and you talk about people getting slapped. Like I said I will be at the Signal game.

Bahaha look at the lil guy go!!! As will I but like Im going to throw a blows with some cheese off coachT from a message board haha ...Just because ur a mouthy SP fan I cant rag on u too hard...There are plenty of ignorance in old faithful but we are all family right? Keep talkin though lil man and one day it will happen if ur like that in the real world...Glad to see lil doggy has some growl though with that bark :roflol:

Hope the team has as much fight in them come Friday

Oh and your poll wasnt very big and ended knotted up...I never tried to state that everyone should agree with TrainTracks like u claim...I assure u I will b at Signal though if u wanna seek me out ;)