South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

I expect this one to be close in the first half and early into the third. However, I expect the Eagles to take over the game from that point on. Don't expect a thumbs up from Caesar. If given the opportunity, Price will give Grider a dose of his own medicine.:mellow:

That is total USDA #1 bs.gifbecause you make it sound like Price is the scoring police or something when in reality the guy wouldn't know ethics if it was beat senseless with the book. Pricey had a reputation or should I say lack of one before going up there on the Mountain. Grider is a Pirate and always has been one. I don't always agree with him but I wouldn't take 10 of your coach for one of him.

Edited by rlh

Troll - Want to meet up there a little early to see if we need to touch up the paint on the lines from last week's game or make a Favorite Market run to restock the concession stand? I sure hope that scoreboard works tonight. We might want to knock the cob webs out of the press box and make sure we're ready for the 7:00 kick-off. Want to meet bout 6:15? :ph34r:

Go Eagles, try hard! :roflol:

That is total USDA #1 bs.gifbecause you make it sound like Price is the scoring police or something when in reality the guy wouldn't know ethics if it was beat senseless with the book. Pricey had a reputation or should I say lack of one before going up there on the Mountain. Grider is a Pirate and always has been one. I don't always agree with him but I wouldn't take 10 of your coach for one of him.

S.P.H.S. 64 Jasper 0 :mellow:

S.P.H.S. 64 Jasper 0 :mellow:

Yes and that has nothing to do with Sissy Mtn or Bill Price. That is a family matter that goes back to 1924. I assure you Jasper would never and has never cut S.P. any slack. Furthermore, Price has been known to run up the score. You don't here Jasper whining about the score and generally speaking they won't. You won't here us asking anybody for slack either. However, teams getting blown out and under the mercy rule should clear the bench. Besides, we started the 64-0 game with R. Hale out nearly the entire 1st half.

Have decided to make my way out to the mountain tonight, missed last years game and havent heard the end of it. I dont believe my Indians will have much trouble with Jasper, so reluctantly im taking Signal in a very close high scoring game. This game should and more than likely will come down to the last possession of the game.

Signal 56

S.Pitt 55

As Roy has stated time and time again special teams will catch up with the Pirates and I think tonight is the night