South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

What's is this mess about Price not sending our school any tickets early? Does he not want us to fill the stadium to early?? This was dumb on his part. Now we all have to wait in line for a ticket an may miss the 1st quarter... And it starts at 6 cst. I would have thought Price prefers public humiliations of his enemies!

You think Price is an idiot, and he is!

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

What's is this mess about Price not sending our school any tickets early? Does he not want us to fill the stadium to early?? This was dumb on his part. Now we all have to wait in line for a ticket an may miss the 1st quarter... And it starts at 6 cst. I would have thought Price prefers public humiliations of his enemies!

You think Price is an idiot, and he is!

Pirate Mike your joking. I was going to go down their in a little while and stop by Griders school after going to Foodland and get me a ticket. Does Grider not know that their will be a line and he will not have all his fans their? Why did Grider not get that Price man to give him some tickets? This is a bunch of mess. If I miss the kickoff, I am going to let Grider and Price know about this. You think im joking but im not.

Pirate Mike your joking. I was going to go down their in a little while and stop by Griders school after going to Foodland and get me a ticket. Does Grider not know that their will be a line and he will not have all his fans their? Why did Grider not get that Price man to give him some tickets? This is a bunch of mess. If I miss the kickoff, I am going to let Grider and Price know about this. You think im joking but im not.

Bring your slicker , Roy...Here's Troll modeling one for ya:

http://www.outfitterssupply.com/Pommel-Slicker-Yellow/productinfo/WRG355-Y/

Edited by pegleg

Let me ask you a question. I was looking in my times paper this morning and that Baylor and Mcallie game is the game of the week. Why did Grider not tell them to make our game with Signal mountain game of the week? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Grider should have told them that. You think im joking but im not.

Your joking, I dont have time to order one of those things. I hope Grider has put some extra long cleats in our boys shoes so they can get some good traction. I garuntee you if he hasnt we will not be able to run hard. You think im joking but im not. I was going to stop by Foodland and get some fudge rounds and go by Griders school and get me a ticket, but Grider does not have any tickets. Now I am going to have to leave an hour early to stand in that Price mans line to get into his stadium. This is a bunch of mess.

Let me ask you a question. I was looking in my times paper this morning and that Baylor and Mcallie game is the game of the week. Why did Grider not tell them to make our game with Signal mountain game of the week? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Grider should have told them that. You think im joking but im not.

Roy you know we are just simple valley folk over here and cant keep up with the money McCallie and Baylor throw around, plus half there kids probably go to one of those schools

Price probably didn't want Stephen hargis to do interviews.