South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

Stupid traffic...Never again will I attempt to go up there....How bad was the holding calls? Heard Stone left with maybe a concussion...Sad to hear us get beat up more...Irritated that u apparently have to leave 5 hours before a high school game to get there on time....Sounds like they just had more athletes than we did...I was obviously wrong about our defense....Gotta recover from this one quick....SM was just the bigger and better team this year...Look forward to seeing the film

If Stone is out, the good news is we have Whitwell next week.

SP is not down we scores freaking 36 on the #1 team 4a. That says ALOT. We knew it would be a loss. We ended up playing with jv at end. 3 starters out then 2 more starters got injured. We played with 3 down lineman no wonder they ran on us. Nevertheless signal acted like it was championship. If we are the measuring stick for the #1 team 4a that says ALOT. Hats off to lankford.

SP is not down we scores freaking 36 on the #1 team 4a. That says ALOT. We knew it would be a loss. We ended up playing with jv at end. 3 starters out then 2 more starters got injured. We played with 3 down lineman no wonder they ran on us. Nevertheless signal acted like it was championship. If we are the measuring stick for the #1 team 4a that says ALOT. Hats off to lankford.

Wow, #1 in 4A?; I may actually have to pull for Greenville this year.....lol

Wow, #1 in 4A?; I may actually have to pull for Greenville this year.....lol

Excuse, after excuse! South Pittsburgh always has an excuse! There is no way that a team could actually be better than them! Sorry signal mountain but you will just have to listen to excuses another year! congrads on the win!

Pirate Mike wasnt dissing on SP in any fashion ..kudos to continue to step up playing much larger school ..it will only help in your run for another state title run !!

Excuse, after excuse! South Pittsburgh always has an excuse! There is no way that a team could actually be better than them! Sorry signal mountain but you will just have to listen to excuses another year! congrads on the win!

I dont understand where an excuse was made; I know I didnt and I dont see where any SP fan did either.....

Signal doesn't have to listen to anything. You better worry about a bigger school in your own league. You will go far. Good luck troll.