South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

I've seen and heard some things that make me feel a little better about this game tonight!!Pirate fans I believe you will see this team although undermanned will give it there all. Frankly I believe SM and there staff thinks they can just show up and beat us and all I can say about that is I hope you do!!We were in a situation like that in 2006 against TN Temple and even though they played illegal players they took us to the woodshed!!!SM you all are very good but remember SP is not #1 in class A for nothing!!Let's get it on BIRDS!!!

:roll:

I'll pass. respect.gif

MT, Old Pirate says ain't never been any youngons from SM that were dismissed and not played futeball. Recon wees all know them mtn youngons never.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................do any wrong, leastways starters.......................... :roll: PIRATES BY 6 IN A BARN BURNER....

sportman, see you powerp and others tonight....smeagle and troll have me so fired up, I think I will start that way now!!! I'll be looking for the man with the fudge rounds when I get there.

26 to 21

Well I want be there till right at kickoff!!Somebody has to work!!!The family is leaving early though!!!

:roll:

MT, Old Pirate says ain't never been any youngons from SM that were dismissed and not played futeball. Recon wees all know them mtn youngons never.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................do any wrong, leastways starters.......................... :roll: PIRATES BY 6 IN A BARN BURNER....

NOOOOOO not even before a state championship game ! But anyways I hope u are right