South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

Im actually excited for the first time this season about a game. I just hope we can keep it close. I don't expect a win. I just wonder if Price will be merciful?

I expect this one to be close in the first half and early into the third. However, I expect the Eagles to take over the game from that point on. Don't expect a thumbs up from Caesar. If given the opportunity, Price will give Grider a dose of his own medicine.:mellow:

Since it really don't matter at this point, I'm curious about personnel. As far as I know, everyone from Signal is a go. I expect to see Chubb in the secondary, even if he can't catch the ball with his hand. What about the rest? :unsure:

Demetric practiced yesterday so I expect he's a go. Idk about Chubb's possible role or the other starters who have injuries. Possibly someone else has more info on the others...

Demetric practiced yesterday so I expect he's a go. Idk about Chubb's possible role or the other starters who have injuries. Possibly someone else has more info on the others...

I certainly wanted to play South Pitt at full strength, but I understand that yall have more important games down the road. Hope everybody gets healed down the stretch.:thumb:

I must say, I'm a little suprised about Johnson. Hope the young man has learned from this.:thumb: