South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

Wingman? I will have to take a line from Roy on this comment. WHAT KIND OF MESS IS THIS? NO WAY, South Pittsburg handles Baylor North-Signal, much less wins by double digits. I sure hope you are right, but I ain't bettin on it.

Ok Ambassador, I'm a little confused with your tactics. So I'm gonna continue acting tough. :ph34r:

i Say The Pirates Take It To The Signalhosers! And Shishkabob The Mascot! Ya Hosers!

Butchie, what happened to you man? I heard you were in a wreck. I assume everything is going alot better now??

Baylor North and Baylor South will both win 8 miles apart on Friday night. South Pittsburg has a good 1A team, but not enough firepower to match The Eagles.

Ambassador don't like crow.:hungry:

These other fellers seem to be quite fond of it.:roflol:

The Ambassador just calls it like I see it. I think South Pittsburg has a quality 1A team, but Baylor North-Signal has more weapons in this one. I'm not sure if South Pitt could win if everyone was healthy so since they are still missing 3-4 starters, I just can't see them having a decent chance to win.

I been telling ya this SM team is not as good as last years team....Ya are starting to come around.....now come on over and cross that line with LANCER10.......SP BY 8.....DONT BE SCARE.... :shock: :shock:

I must admit that I think it is going to be closer. I apologise that I cant come around all the way. If it happens I will be back on here Friday night saying good prediction, and for once I will be happy I was wrong.

Well I started to feel better about this game when NoConfidence2 started to come around. He is almost there. When he commits to predicting a win I'm getting aboard the train.

All aboard! Sorry Pegleg you dont wont to get on this train.

Signal - 48

SP - 34