South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

We've both been accused of dodging Alcoa, but by playing each other, that's proof neither team has to travel 100 miles to play a quality opponent."

-Bill P.

Well said.

That Hargis guy is smarter than Murphy Fair in my esteemed opinion.

Still not cool enough for Cocoa yet though.

Roy, does your thermos have one of those pumps that shoot the cocoa out?

Our #1 fan has one and it is good. Don't have to take your gloves off to remove the lid.

Well said.

That Hargis guy is smarter than Murphy Fair in my esteemed opinion.

Still not cool enough for Cocoa yet though.

Roy, does your thermos have one of those pumps that shoot the cocoa out?

Our #1 fan has one and it is good. Don't have to take your gloves off to remove the lid.

Uh oh Roy needs to step his game up....I gurantee he can afford a couple of those fancy cocoa drink holders...U think I'm joking but I'm not

This by far is one of the hardest predictions I have had to make here on Coach T. If Signal puts pressure on Jake, and forces him into mistakes that is when they will start to pull away. If we can run the ball on them, and just keep their D honest then I think we have a chance. The more this week goes by though the more I think they are going to stack the box, and make Jake beat them with Chubb out. I dont care what they have done in previous games. You make adjustments for each team every week. Maybe I will come up with a prediction later tonight.

I been telling ya this SM team is not as good as last years team....Ya are starting to come around.....now come on over and cross that line with LANCER10.......SP BY 8.....DONT BE SCARE.... :shock: :shock:

Our Pirates have got to come ready to play from the opening kickoff. We cannot afford to get down a couple touchdowns early. If so, this could be a long night. With that said, I do believe this will be another SP vs SM classic. What a great series this has turned out to be in such short time. If the Pirates can control some of the clock and limit too many big plays from SM, this could be interesting going into the 4th quarter. Play hard Pirates, give it your all. Win or lose, this game will only make us better as we complete the regular season and move into the 1A playoffs.

Too close to call this one (I hope). Go Pirates!!

Best of luck to both teams.............

Poor South Pittsburg....EVERYTHING is stacked against them:

Signal has more depth

Signal is playing at home

South Pittsburg has some starters banged up

Signal has already played a very tough team

Signal will be ready for the electric atmosphere

Signals players won't have to ride up that mountain and get carsick

Signal has a lockerroom to change in and not a tent

Everybody is picking Signal to win

With that being said

Sp-36