Macon @ Smith Co.

geo1126

sorry friend we done had our oil checked twice.once by goodpasture you know that team that s.c. never gets far enough to play every year and that other team t.c.yall are "SKEERED" to play anymore. :roflol:

Actually I'm sorry for you........never heard it called "oil check", but if you say that's what GP and TC did to MC, so be it.:roflol:

Sc has always had trouble with Pemberton's offense with that foot to foot stuff. I expect MC to be a challenge again. The runners cutting back against the grain was a killer last year. I expect SC defense to be better prepared this year. Both offenses can put up points. Best defense wins.

Yeah your right the 45 to 12 Catholic win, I believe SC was leading 12 to 0 and just fell apart. The 23 to 6 score was really close until the late 4th Catholic scored a couple to pull away.

Your also right that you don't need it to play SC but you might need more than you think. After all since 01 Macon has won 3 times and 2 of those was in 03 you know when the wind was blowing 90 mph and you all kicked a 50 yarder to win in the play-offs (FLUKE). SC defense will be the difference in this game. Play good win big..play fair win in a close one. Just win baby

:thumb:

"fluke"......you got beat twice in the same season and its a fluke?

Macons D should fair allot better with Smith county's offense. Everyone they have faced this year has had very fast offences that can score from anywhere on the field. With the exception of Sycamore. No disrespect to Sycamore, I think that's the best team I've ever seen them put on the field. Smith county's D is there strong point. But it won't be strong enough. Macon just has too many weapons. Allots been said about the QB and receiving core, but they have a mixture of running backs that can drive the ball pretty well. some with speed and some with power. I don't see the game being much different from last year. It's always a good one to watch in Macon or Smith county. Great country folk and fantasic atmosphere.

Yeah your right the 45 to 12 Catholic win, I believe SC was leading 12 to 0 and just fell apart. The 23 to 6 score was really close until the late 4th Catholic scored a couple to pull away.

Your also right that you don't need it to play SC but you might need more than you think. After all since 01 Macon has won 3 times and 2 of those was in 03 you know when the wind was blowing 90 mph and you all kicked a 50 yarder to win in the play-offs (FLUKE). SC defense will be the difference in this game. Play good win big..play fair win in a close one. Just win baby

Final scores still wasn't that close no matter how you want to sugar coat it.

We might, we might not, we'll find out Friday. Should be a good game either way, Macon's not exactly slouches themselves.

Ha, you brought out the big spoon to stir the pot with bringing up the 03 game, heck of a game. I do have to ask though, if that game was a fluke what do you call Livingstons play-off run in 05?

How is a 50 yd field goal a fluke? The kid was nailing field goals all year. It isn't a fluke when a 10-1 team beats you and had already beaten you once that same year...Come on, man, you're smarter than that.

Final scores still wasn't that close no matter how you want to sugar coat it.

We might, we might not, we'll find out Friday. Should be a good game either way, Macon's not exactly slouches themselves.

Ha, you brought out the big spoon to stir the pot with bringing up the 03 game, heck of a game. I do have to ask though, if that game was a fluke what do you call Livingstons play-off run in 05?

I kinda agree with the Chair. Fluke kick. I was standing under the east (?) goal post. Had too, there was a huge crowd. The kick almost went out of bounds on the visitor sidelines and sliced back in. No doubt he was a great kicker, but no way did he intend to play a slice like that. By the way, the field position for the kick was set up by SC being unable to field a punt. On MC's last punt, SC didn't put a returner back and the MC punter kicked the tar out of it and swapped the field. Heck of a game to watch. AS best as I remember, winning that game sent MC to the semis and somehow got Coach Dyer fired.

LA hit their stride at exactly the right time......One playoff game maybe, but no way do you win that many playoff games on a "fluke".

From his posts he seems to be a MCHS TIGER FAN.

Yeah, but he seems to be confused :roflol:

While he portrays himself as a Tiger fan in this thread, I am seeing him make these posts on the Upperman/Livingston thread...

Like i said before, still a little too young. 8 sophomores on each side of the ball is a lil to young to get it done tonight. Still better than 1-9 of last year and on the right path. QB York and DE Sauceman are players Upperman needs to build around.

You were dead on, my hats off to you. You line outplayed us by a mile.

With him joining the T a mere 5 days ago, it seems he is a tad bit confused or he is trying to not show is hand. :roflol:

Are you a Bee or Tiger lookinggood?