BRENTWOOD @ GALLATIN

runninblind

I usually don't buy into the whole revenge factor thing when it carries over into another season, however, Gallatin got absolutely embarrassed last season by Brentwood. Considering the majority of the Wave squad played in that game, I would find it hard to believe they have forgotten...The Wave will be ready tonight!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the biggest bunch of bull I have ever heard!!!! So sick of the whining I hear from y'all!! The Bruin defense had no answer for Janerio Perry. Long int, long td pass, it could have happened all night!! There was not a kid on the Brentwood team that could keep up with him. Plain and simple, the Brentwood coaches utilize this "oh I am hurt" to stop the clock. Kids roll around acting like they are dying, then 3 plays later return to the lineup. I have seen it every time they come up here!! That kid had the EMT's, both trainers, and an ambulance out on the field, only to get up with no help and walk off the field. That is ridiculous! I remember the Brentwood kicker a few years ago that faked getting hit (replay shows no contact) then getting carried off the field only to run back on the field and kick a game winner after a false penalty. Those Bruins are going to be very sore this week after all those hits they took.

Now on a good note. That #6 is a heck of a runner. He shed so many tackles and always got postive yardage. QB had an awesome fake. I lost the ball several times. However, he lacked in the passing game but I think that was due to great coverage. Heard a lot about the kicker....wasn't impressed. Defense that never gave up the big play. Didn't see that. Receivers did a great job of hiding their holding. I haven't seen that much holding in a long time.

Gallatin didn't show much and really didn't have to. Very basic on offense and it worked. Nice kickoff return by Manning, Carnes had 2 picks but still was solid. Defense once again buckled down and stopped a team when they had to. Just can't play too conservative.

Radio and Murphy, no respect for Gallatin. Sure we all will get a good dose of the Bruin "whine" in the paper in the morning.

I think it's safe to say that Ron Crawford watched the Giants game the other night... Wanna talk about complete bull****? How about a player that fakes an injury TWICE... And then, a team that - in an act of pure sore loserism - completely melts down and commits 45 yards worth of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. THEN, that team calls a meeting on the field with seconds left (knowing they have lost) and starts burning timeouts just to be pricks... I'm sorry, but Crawford's bunch showed zero class tonight. Not that I was surprised, since this has happened multiple times as Gwave referred to. And that really was the most holding I've EVER seen go uncalled. And who was doing it the majority of the time? Ole number 22, the same little jerk that faked the injuries. He totally deserved that lick on 4th down. Gallatin flatout won this game. The only problem I had was that the Green Wave coaching staff went WAY too conservative most of the 2nd half. But, Mt. Juliet was in the stands so I guess we didn't want to show too many cards. Brentwood, you need to realize something. Our playcallers basically took the night off. We didn't blitz on defense, and we didn't do anything besides dives, off tackle runs, and simple play action passes on offense. Had you guys seen the bulk of our playbook on the field, this game would have been disturbingly one-sided.

That is the biggest bunch of bull I have ever heard!!!! So sick of the whining I hear from y'all!! The Bruin defense had no answer for Janerio Perry. Long int, long td pass, it could have happened all night!! There was not a kid on the Brentwood team that could keep up with him. Plain and simple, the Brentwood coaches utilize this "oh I am hurt" to stop the clock. Kids roll around acting like they are dying, then 3 plays later return to the lineup. I have seen it every time they come up here!! That kid had the EMT's, both trainers, and an ambulance out on the field, only to get up with no help and walk off the field. That is ridiculous! I remember the Brentwood kicker a few years ago that faked getting hit (replay shows no contact) then getting carried off the field only to run back on the field and kick a game winner after a false penalty. Those Bruins are going to be very sore this week after all those hits they took.

Now on a good note. That #6 is a heck of a runner. He shed so many tackles and always got postive yardage. QB had an awesome fake. I lost the ball several times. However, he lacked in the passing game but I think that was due to great coverage. Heard a lot about the kicker....wasn't impressed. Defense that never gave up the big play. Didn't see that. Receivers did a great job of hiding their holding. I haven't seen that much holding in a long time.

wait this is the same green wave team that got how many suspended for a fight in pre-season -

Gallatin didn't show much and really didn't have to. Very basic on offense and it worked. Nice kickoff return by Manning, Carnes had 2 picks but still was solid. Defense once again buckled down and stopped a team when they had to. Just can't play too conservative.

Radio and Murphy, no respect for Gallatin. Sure we all will get a good dose of the Bruin "whine" in the paper in the morning.

wait this is the same wave team that got how many suspended for a pre season fight - Crawfords boys are first class compared to your thugs..

wave equals one and done per the norm

Edited by notredame

wait this is the same wave team that got how many suspended for a pre season fight - Crawfords boys are first class compared to your thugs..

wave equals one and done per the norm

Please do not call high school football players thugs. This is a good group of 16 and 17 year old kids working hard for a common goal. The suspensions were self-imposed and a valuable learning experience that seems to have helped the team focus on their goals.

The truth is Crawford is a good coach with a good team that is probably better than Oakland, however, if Gallatin is considered to be a one and done team than consider Brentwood wouldn't make the playoffs. Truth is many Brentwood fans were whinners tonight. Truth is faking injuries is classless. Next.

Saying a17 year old "deserves the lick he got on 4th down" is about whit I expect from the parents of kids who don't want to be called thugs.

You're play callers took the night off? That's so comical that I won't respond. Oh sorry, I have to.

I'll take the whiny classless bruins and their whiny classless coach, Ron Crawford, over any coach in the mid-state anyway. What a joke.

You won the game but definitely lose the idiot battle!

I love da "whiny" bruins!