Greenback at Cloudland

maj

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you on GB's road issues. I'm still not over last year's Sweetwater stinkfest. I've held off to date picking GB to win big but this week I'm going for it. Bus ride is a bit of a concern but I am couunting on the coaches to really warm this team up and get them loose and ready to play. Bus ride home will be a whole lot shorter if they win big.

Well the coaches are trying to make that ride a little more comfortable i believe they got the team a charter always makes the ride a little nicer.I heard cloudland got their starting QB back for this game,i dont know how long he has been out but should help their team confidence.As always i never look to a guaranteed win,you still have to show up and execute the game plan and it is always harder to do that on someone else's home field especially in high school.Look for Cloudland to be like a wounded dog in a corner,thats when they fight the hardest,they have nothing to lose and i expect a hard nosed game!If our offensive line can take control early it will give good results for the Kees,line struggles we will be in for a long night.hope for a good clean game and everyone stays healthy!

Well the coaches are trying to make that ride a little more comfortable i believe they got the team a charter always makes the ride a little nicer.I heard cloudland got their starting QB back for this game,i dont know how long he has been out but should help their team confidence.As always i never look to a guaranteed win,you still have to show up and execute the game plan and it is always harder to do that on someone else's home field especially in high school.Look for Cloudland to be like a wounded dog in a corner,thats when they fight the hardest,they have nothing to lose and i expect a hard nosed game!If our offensive line can take control early it will give good results for the Kees,line struggles we will be in for a long night.hope for a good clean game and everyone stays healthy!

The qb you are referring to played last week but he was at running back, rushed for over 100 yards.They may go back to him as the QB at some point in the year,might even be tonight. They are desperate for a W and I'd expect them to play hard. If they can keep the starters on the field and not have alot of mistakes,Greenback will have alot tougher game than they expected. I don't look for a Lander win,but I do think they'll play with Heart and Pride. They have some great kids.

The qb you are referring to played last week but he was at running back, rushed for over 100 yards.They may go back to him as the QB at some point in the year,might even be tonight. They are desperate for a W and I'd expect them to play hard. If they can keep the starters on the field and not have alot of mistakes,Greenback will have alot tougher game than they expected. I don't look for a Lander win,but I do think they'll play with Heart and Pride. They have some great kids.

Thanks pujo,as always a great reply,these kids need fans like you to stand behind them whatever is going on.

I hear you on GB's road issues. I'm still not over last year's Sweetwater stinkfest. I've held off to date picking GB to win big but this week I'm going for it. Bus ride is a bit of a concern but I am couunting on the coaches to really warm this team up and get them loose and ready to play. Bus ride home will be a whole lot shorter if they win big.

That it will. i'll update u if i get service up there

Proud of our effort 2nite!3 five yard penalties that came at in-opportune times BUT... we played hard and more disciplined than last week.(3 penalties vs 15 last time out) Proud of you Landers! Keep playin the way you you did tonight and good things will happen the rest of the season. Can't wait to watch you boys from here on out :popcorneater: Congrats to Greenback on the win. QB is a special player, size,speed,the total package. Good luck the rest of the season and safe trip home tonight.

Edited by Bluengoldblood