Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

That Allstate Line Backer Is a Very Strong Physical SMART athelete, He is a leader but there are more with similiar DBs and LBs on Fairviews Team and many more They play as a team. As for his helment , That statement above is true about his helment getting shot off from his on hit he applied on LC running back. Their are a couple of guys on LCs team in which this young man does respect and likes per Him. You are only upset cause he has no respect for MC and compares you to playing East Hickman No offense East.LOL you guys are going to have pigtails in your hair after this one.

Oh look it is the "all state" linebacker's mom getting on defending her precious angel. You will not be able to protect him Friday night. Marshall Co. is as focused as I have seen a team during homecoming week. The son is coming home very confident that if they just play Marshall Co football, Fairview will not have an answer for them.

Let's go Tigers, just another bump in the road.

Marshall County is not capable of beating Fairview. Not this year! Ramey, Cavender, Franklin, Moore, Buttrey, etc. are all outstanding football players who came up "just a bit" short of winning the district crown last year. I would be shocked if they did not complete the mission this time around.

Fairview has not played a weak schedule by any means either. They already have wins over Cheatham County, Page, and Lewis County. I think they are soon going to add Marshall County and Giles County to that list.

Fairview will enter the playoffs at 10-0 with 5 wins over "other" playoff teams. I would be shocked if they aren't playing when the quarterfinal round of the playoffs arrives.

Oh look it is the "all state" linebacker's mom getting on defending her precious angel. You will not be able to protect him Friday night. Marshall Co. is as focused as I have seen a team during homecoming week. The son is coming home very confident that if they just play Marshall Co football, Fairview will not have an answer for them.

Let's go Tigers, just another bump in the road.

You look you over confident heshe I dont have a kid playing on Fairview Yellowjackets team. I just Know of all the great players on that team and come Friday you will know them as well

I cant wait till tommorrow night.........so we can move on and leave these selfpromoters to each other.... They can stand there at the fence tommorrow night with thier arms crossed talking about how great they were when they were in school and compliment each others kid feeding of each other.......While Fairview stomps that tail...then they can talk about what they need to work on........But it still wont help... Marshall will not be done losing this year they will lose more than just to Fairview.But Fairview will knock them of that imaginary high horse,

I cant wait till tommorrow night.........so we can move on and leave these selfpromoters to each other.... They can stand there at the fence tommorrow night with thier arms crossed talking about how great they were when they were in school and compliment each others kid feeding of each other.......While Fairview stomps that tail...then they can talk about what they need to work on........But it still wont help... Marshall will not be done losing this year they will lose more than just to Fairview.But Fairview will knock them of that imaginary high horse,

Thank You I coudnt say it better myself!!!!!!! Im sick of the smack talk from MC . They talk about something They did not do Last year. And we saw the same BS on here last year. Probably from the same people. See you tomorrow Night under the Lights.

Marshall County is not capable of beating Fairview. Not this year! Ramey, Cavender, Franklin, Moore, Buttrey, etc. are all outstanding football players who came up "just a bit" short of winning the district crown last year. I would be shocked if they did not complete the mission this time around.

Fairview has not played a weak schedule by any means either. They already have wins over Cheatham County, Page, and Lewis County. I think they are soon going to add Marshall County and Giles County to that list.

Fairview will enter the playoffs at 10-0 with 5 wins over "other" playoff teams. I would be shocked if they aren't playing when the quarterfinal round of the playoffs arrives.

You've been selling this same story for two years now, but nobody is buying it.....they will have to earn it on the field...if they don't I'm sure you will be right back on here next year selling the same ole line.

MC 21

FV 7

I expect FV to score more but the refs in MC will cover the tigers for 7-14 any week :roflol: