Gallatin @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Gallatin yet, but I have seen MJ and they are very good. Their best team in years. Gallatin's best hope may be to score early and often, MJ's passing game looked avg to below avg against Beech. (of course they didn't really need it as their O and D lines dominated the game) My prediction: MJ 34 GHS 27

Chad Withrow tonight on Prep Talk Weekly, "Mt juliet is heads above every other team in district 9AAA. Hendersonville and Gallatin are good 5A schools." So I take it the Green Wave are just wasting their time going over there and playing friday night. Just adds to his comment about Mt Juliet "should go 10-0 easily."

I am hearing a lot of talk from some Mt Juliet supporters that I know. This is going to be a huge hard hitting game. Expecting a big crowd. Hopefully Gallatin can tackle those running backs. Going to be a big challenge. Go Green Wave!!

This one has all the makings of a classic down to the wire all out brawl. Gallatin comes in to this game having played a tougher schedule than MJ but there is no arguing that MJ has put up more attractive stats in the games they have played. Gallatin will have to focus on the full back for Mt. Juliet but cannot fail to guard the pitch man like they did against Brentwood.

Is this game a 7:00pm kick? Either way I'm gonna get there when the gates open! I'm guessing there will be an outstanding crowd. Mt. Juliet faithful better get there early if you don't want the Wave fans to take over your home side :popcorneater:

Take over our home side? I don't think so! Just remember this toto. Come Friday night you will not be in Gallatin anymore. Go BEARS!

Another interesting tidbit:

Mt. Juliet opponents this season have combined for a total record of 8 - 21. (38% success)

Just a stat, guys, just a stat ;)

Wow, did this guy really pull out the total opponent win/loss record? If so, Gallitin's foes add up for a whopping total record of 13-23

Just another stat guys, just another stat.

Edited by MaximTN

I've got a feeling this will come down to MJ's passing game as running the ball will be at a premium. Also, MJ may have an advantage in no two way players, not sure how many two way players Gallatin has. Should be a good one.

------------------------------------------------------------

G-Wave wins in a hard fought game....i too believe MJ passing game may be deciding factor in this game..Gallatin fans will show up in droves !!