Franklin County @ South Pittsburg

rlh

Great game. Not much I can add to what you guys have said. I'm here to tell you there was some leather poppin' goin' on. I saw some defensive efforts tonight I haven't seen all year. What about that blocked punt by Coltin Blevins! And, man, what a catch by John Wells...almost a first down, and almost a touchdown. So close but so far away. I don't know how he held onto it after getting hit. And another great night by Lankford. Five TD's and four extra points. The bad news is Matt Allen. Possible broken foot. Matt had really become our go-to guy. Good news is Michael Allen is back. He's a little rusty, but he'll be OK. With Chubb and Lil Man back next week we should give #1 3A Boyd a good game.

Boyd is 2A with Trousdale

Boyd is a prep game for the playoffs...thats all it means to us fans...I'm stating the obvious, a win is more important to them than us.

Pegleg, your joking. Grider better try and win this game. I garuntee you if we dont score more than 8 points in a half, we will get beat. Grider should have atleast scored 60 points tonight. If you can score 30 in one half, you should atleast be able to come close to it in the second half. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg, your joking. Grider better try and win this game. I garuntee you if we dont score more than 8 points in a half, we will get beat. Grider should have atleast scored 60 points tonight. If you can score 30 in one half, you should atleast be able to come close to it in the second half. You think im joking but im not.

Grider has a hard time pleasing you Roy....he decided to play defense and now you want him to concentrate on offense. Be careful or you will be not be allowed to watch them boys practice.

I heard the Nunley kid for Franklin Co didn't play tonite. He's their best player. It doesn't seem the Rebels can win without him in the lineup. I know one player doesn't make a team, but in this case, he would have made a difference. Tullahoma got the Rebels best effort last Friday and I don't think they had a lot left for the Pirates. I'm not trying to take anything away from S. Pitt, because I know they have a great team, capable of winning a state title.

I heard the Nunley kid for Franklin Co didn't play tonite. He's their best player. It doesn't seem the Rebels can win without him in the lineup. I know one player doesn't make a team, but in this case, he would have made a difference. Tullahoma got the Rebels best effort last Friday and I don't think they had a lot left for the Pirates. I'm not trying to take anything away from S. Pitt, because I know they have a great team, capable of winning a state title.

My program tonight said Nunley was #26 is that correct? If it is then he started the game in the backfield and played for awhile. I didn't see him much in the second half though. South Pitt pretty much shut down Franklin County tonight. As for him being out and hurting the team. Well, South Pitt had a BOAT LOAD of people out as well. The two best players on the team didn't play. #2 (Johnson) and #15 (Chubb). Also I noticed #47 didn't start tonight. #1 left the game in the first 5 minutes with some type of bad leg injury and #7 left the game with a leg injury in his first game back from an injury.

Starters Out tonight. Offense- #1, #2, #15 then #25 and #7 in third quarter

Defense- #47, #1, #7, #2, #15 then #25 in third quarter. Anymore questions? LOL