The Ridge(OR) @ Karns

SweetScience

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karns is a much improved team, but they still haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet. So I'm not ready to drink that coolaid just yet.

Completely agree. Still, they are an improved team with some playmakers on offense and a solid defense, and they are looking to make history tonight.

Edited by osunut2

lets see Karns 5-2 has had two players be picked player of the week one for D and one for O that is a big thing for this program, yes maybe not that major win yet but for sure much improved and at least they compete in games now rather then looking like the bad news bears in recent years, No Kool aid drinking here but I for sure appreciate what coach Witt and company has done and also the young men that have stepped up and got it done on the field. The one nice thing is that Karns is finally getting some press and talked about and that is big for these young men, so good luck Beavers and I look forward to seeing you in the playoffs.

Let's take a look at the quality of the opponents that Oak Ridge has beaten shall we. Halls(1-6) Central(1-6) Anderson County (3-4). I see no winning records there either. A win is a win and a loss is a loss!

Maybe so, but OR has played MUCH stiffer competition. Maryville,Farragut, and Powell. Karns has had a relatively weak schedule. They havent only beaten weaker teams, but that is all they have played, except for powell. It will show tonight i think.