The Ridge(OR) @ Karns

SweetScience

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Karns schedule showed face friday night. They play a big boy team and got straight whipped and yea it could have got really bad and yea they scored there 14 against the 2's just like they did against powell. Still cant believe Karns called a timeout to try to score again with 10 sec left. Karns might now win another game the rest of the yr but good job with the 5 wins against teams that might have 5 wins combined

Oak Ridge is a good football team, there's no doubt about that. They scored early and forced Karns into some costly turnovers and took advantage of the short field opportunities. The next two games for Karns against Anderson County and Hardin Valley are crucial. Both teams seem to be fairly evenly matched. Hope Karns can get their winning season and move forward in the right direction.

Oak Ridge is a good football team, there's no doubt about that. They scored early and forced Karns into some costly turnovers and took advantage of the short field opportunities. The next two games for Karns against Anderson County and Hardin Valley are crucial. Both teams seem to be fairly evenly matched. Hope Karns can get their winning season and move forward in the right direction.

Oak Ridge really did a good job at going to Karns week points. We knew 8 ran from contact from the Powell film, but now we know where to throw also. 11 doesnt really do much better over the top, but does well on the short routes. I hope AC takes advantage of thier game film. We will and if things go well we will stop Karns from that winning season. GO HAWKS

Oak Ridge really did a good job at going to Karns week points. We knew 8 ran from contact from the Powell film, but now we know where to throw also. 11 doesnt really do much better over the top, but does well on the short routes. I hope AC takes advantage of thier game film. We will and if things go well we will stop Karns from that winning season. GO HAWKS

Hawk you just flunked the literacy test. Good job showing out for "The Academy." Looked like "8" had two picks...were you watching the game?

Hawk you just flunked the literacy test. Good job showing out for "The Academy." Looked like "8" had two picks...were you watching the game?

Looks like that hit home. Sorry if it was your son. Nope, i played in our game friday night so i didnt watch your beating, but i did see the film today and that is why i commented. Both of his interceptions were because he was burnt for touchdowns and the ball was way underthrown. If you taped the game go look for yourself. He showed good athletic ability on both catches,but if those two balls were thrown better he would not got with in 10 yards of either. SLOOOWWWWwwwwwww!

Looks like that hit home. Sorry if it was your son. Nope, i played in our game friday night so i didnt watch your beating, but i did see the film today and that is why i commented. Both of his interceptions were because he was burnt for touchdowns and the ball was way underthrown. If you taped the game go look for yourself. He showed good athletic ability on both catches,but if those two balls were thrown better he would not got with in 10 yards of either. SLOOOWWWWwwwwwww!

Wrong again. Try to pay attention in English class and realize the balls were under thrown because of the pass rush. That's what you are supposed to do. Oak Ridge is just good...oh yeah, you are about to find out what revenge tastes like.

I would love nothing more then for the mighty Wildcats then for us to take revenge on Hardin Valley, cause of last year. That loss i think really put a bad taste in their mouths. Getting beat at historic Blankenship by a 3rd year team...I think we kinda overlooked them last year, and paid for it. I have a feeling that wont happen this year. The Ridgers will be ready this time.

I would love nothing more then for the mighty Wildcats then for us to take revenge on Hardin Valley, cause of last year. That loss i think really put a bad taste in their mouths. Getting beat at historic Blankenship by a 3rd year team...I think we kinda overlooked them last year, and paid for it. I have a feeling that wont happen this year. The Ridgers will be ready this time.

It should be a good game. We look forward to lining it up!