Fairview host Giles

We just been real busy over here in Giles. Our old bus needs a new right front tire. We have been selling donuts at the red lights to pay for one. A bunch have been cutting firewood for the stove at the high school. We had to cancel practice yesterday because the yoga instructor got bent out of shape. Armadillo hunting tactics classes are going on this week at the Co-Op.

Tomorrow after school the cosmetology class is giving the boys haircuts. Then they are going to watch film on Franklinlite. Then work on kick-off returns since Lite scores so much.

Thursday there is a sing along with the band. Then we are watching a film on achieving success as a Dairy Queen Manager. Then work on kick-off returns.

So its just been real busy over here. A lot of distraction and confusion as normal. If we can raise $29.82 more, we'll have enough for the new tire. Clyde is going to mount it for free.

Sign, sealed, & delivered to you. Everything that has been going on this week in Giles. :flower:

BAHAHAHAHAHA:roflol: That's funny..

I would't say us, just you. The safety comment shows your ignorance to the game. It's been comical watching him tackle both last week and in the 3 game films I saw. Is he fast and a good receiver, yes, but he wants no part of it on the defensive side of the ball. With that said, Deion Sanders was never gonna hit anyone either, you have kids that like contact and kids that don't!!!! BTW I'm a Vol fan, and if you actually were a scout then that would explain our lack of talent the past few years!!!!

Your out of your head you old Dork . You stay on the sidelines with your Pom Poms. Your probably where a student that kept his nose buried in a hole.Brown noiser!!Well sure are keeping Marshall County that way. Are you sure not a Marshalls Biggest fan?

Oh well, It really hurts if you cowgirl dont like me. <_< NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Your out of your head you old Dork . You stay on the sidelines with your Pom Poms. Your probably where a student that kept his nose buried in a hole.Brown noiser!!Well sure are keeping Marshall County that way. Are you sure not a Marshalls Biggest fan?

Oh well, It really hurts if you cowgirl dont like me. <_< NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Volscout I bet that hole Cowgirl had his nose in was a butt hole!

GAMEDAY! The weather is going to be great, and we're going to see which team brings their A-Game. GO BOBCATS.

Giles Co can take this one but your right they will have to bring their A game. With about 5 starters out GC will have to play clean. Win the turnover battle and erase those miscue plays we have been seeing too many of lately. Can't wait to see who can step up tonight and make a difference.

LETS GET IT ON CATS!

Have to go with Fairview here. I would be surprised if it was with in 14 points. Fairview seems to be the class of this district this year. Not sure what is happening with Giles, is it injuries, youth and inexperience? The District will have some in the playoffs, but how far will they go. Fairview is this districts best shot to go deep. A few might get into second round if the draw is weak. Not sure how TSSAA has this years brackets set-up as to were everyone will have to travel to. Fairview gets the home games it looks like so will help the district. Looks like from 09 - to 11 these two teams just flipped it around. Good luck to both........but Fairview should get this one. Just a guess.......Fairview 40 Giles 14.

Have to go with Fairview here. I would be surprised if it was with in 14 points. Fairview seems to be the class of this district this year. Not sure what is happening with Giles, is it injuries, youth and inexperience? The District will have some in the playoffs, but how far will they go. Fairview is this districts best shot to go deep. A few might get into second round if the draw is weak. Not sure how TSSAA has this years brackets set-up as to were everyone will have to travel to. Fairview gets the home games it looks like so will help the district. Looks like from 09 - to 11 these two teams just flipped it around. Good luck to both........but Fairview should get this one. Just a guess.......Fairview 40 Giles 14.

Hope you are way off on that score, but ya never know. If Giles can keep it close early I like our chances. Half time adjustments will be key. GO CATS!!!

Hope you are way off on that score, but ya never know. If Giles can keep it close early I like our chances. Half time adjustments will be key. GO CATS!!!

Talk about home cooking wow oh wow!!!! Man giles county could not get any breaks from those refs love how they were letting fairview set up their plays while resting close to the end of the game but giles came out the victor!!!

Edited by arshad221