White House (4-2) AT Livingston Academy (5-1)

BDP2003

White House is coming off a tough district loss at Goodpasture, 24-22. The Devils travel East to Livingston, who comes in at 5-1. LA's combined opponents record is 14-26 and they've only been tested by Smith County, and lost. I look for White House to regroup and come out on top in this out of region match-up. WH has some work left to do as they still have Macon at home and have to travel to unbeaten Smith County, (7-0). BDP needs this game and will get the job done, 28-17. Let the debate begin...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House cannot afford to come slow out of the gate again this Friday. We must score early to get the old MO and keep the home crowd subdued. Playing from behind is very difficult especially away from home. And I don't mean going up by a FG! I think Heath Johnson will be a litle more relaxed and comfortable this Friday after not having played QB for nearly a month. The Devils gave a tremendous effort in the second half against GP and if we come out playing like that then we should have a happy drive back home. IMO WH 36- LA 24.

White House cannot afford to come slow out of the gate again this Friday. We must score early to get the old MO and keep the home crowd subdued. Playing from behind is very difficult especially away from home. And I don't mean going up by a FG! I think Heath Johnson will be a litle more relaxed and comfortable this Friday after not having played QB for nearly a month. The Devils gave a tremendous effort in the second half against GP and if we come out playing like that then we should have a happy drive back home. IMO WH 36- LA 24.

[/quote

Id love to see 36 points, but porter thinks every time they score more than 30 points in a game a puppy dies...

• Upvote 1

White House is coming off a tough district loss at Goodpasture, 24-22. The Devils travel East to Livingston, who comes in at 5-1. LA's combined opponents record is 14-26 and they've only been tested by Smith County, and lost. I look for White House to regroup and come out on top in this out of region match-up. WH has some work left to do as they still have Macon at home and have to travel to unbeaten Smith County, (7-0). BDP needs this game and will get the job done, 28-17. Let the debate begin...

LOL! Maybe the thread subtitle should ask if White House is as good as its record? White House's combined opponents record is 15-27 and been tested what? twice? and lost both times.

Now, granted, White House is a great program and I am in no way disrespecting their program..just find humor in 03s initial post. I say not worry about LA, just use this week to prepare for Macon and Smith County.

GO HOG-EYE!!

LOL! Maybe the thread subtitle should ask if White House is as good as its record? White House's combined opponents record is 15-27 and been tested what? twice? and lost both times.

Now, granted, White House is a great program and I am in no way disrespecting their program..just find humor in 03s initial post. I say not worry about LA, just use this week to prepare for Macon and Smith County.

GO HOG-EYE!!

Big Daddy - Don't think they should forget about LA - get that butt thumped if they do :flower: