White House (4-2) AT Livingston Academy (5-1)

BDP2003

LA is facing only their second test thus far this season when WH rolls in to town Friday night. The first 5 out of 6 they played were :roflol:. WH has a good football tradition and will be a good test for the Cats. However I think LA can win if they control the LOS on both sides.

LA has the some of the best position players in the mid-state in McCoin...Hayes...and all the receiving corp. It's just a matter if we play good defense and line play down in the trenches. A good hard-nosed defense will win many games.

WH is a well coached team. You don't win as many games as they have over the years and not have good coaching. They won't come in here and lay down. It will be a dog fight till the end and you can book that. Can our guys play with the same intensity ??

Haven't heard anything about Reagan...will he be playing friday ???

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA is facing only their second test thus far this season when WH rolls in to town Friday night. The first 5 out of 6 they played were :roflol:. WH has a good football tradition and will be a good test for the Cats. However I think LA can win if they control the LOS on both sides.

LA has the some of the best position players in the mid-state in McCoin...Hayes...and all the receiving corp. It's just a matter if we play good defense and line play down in the trenches. A good hard-nosed defense will win many games.

WH is a well coached team. You don't win as many games as they have over the years and not have good coaching. They won't come in here and lay down. It will be a dog fight till the end and you can book that. Can our guys play with the same intensity ??

Haven't heard anything about Reagan...will he be playing friday ???

Thanks for the RESPECT. Uncommon on here. Back at cha ya!

Edited by pitchfork1

Definitely think this has all the making to be one of the best football games in the area Friday night. Who knows though? Really pulling for LA obviously, but hoping for a great game. I know the tradition around WH football, and even traveled to Catholic to see them play a few years back. Safe travels and see you on Friday.

Believe WH will fine LA has some very good players. I don't believe WH has played a team that runs the spread as will as LA.If LA can stop the run they will have a good chance. I think this is the key of the game.

LA's QB does a good job not only throwing the ball, but running the ball when out of the pocket. Hayes, TB, is a good runner also. WH had better be ready to stop both the run and passing game in order for them to win.

Neither of these teams has beaten a team with a winning record so something has to give tonight. WH defense is supposed to be really solid and after LA dropping 62 on a decent Cannon Co team, they will need to be. WH offense is not real explosive so LA has a decided advantage in this game.

LA 45

WH 14