Riverdale - Blackman

warrior82dad

I think this game will be an offensive battle. But what it will come down to is 1 or 2 turnovers. Both big O's will be tough to stop! Good tackling will be imperative! Interception, fumble? Which ever team comes up with turnovers will win this game. Who wants it boys? The battle in the Boro comes across town Thursday night football fans! Ya it's on tv, but you'll miss out if you don't see it live and in person! ALL Patriots and Stars are more than welcome to come and cheer for whomever they please just spend a little money on some good food! lol! Best guess score: 35-24 WINNER, the team with the turnovers!

I think this game will be an offensive battle. But what it will come down to is 1 or 2 turnovers. Both big O's will be tough to stop! Good tackling will be imperative! Interception, fumble? Which ever team comes up with turnovers will win this game. Who wants it boys? The battle in the Boro comes across town Thursday night football fans! Ya it's on tv, but you'll miss out if you don't see it live and in person! ALL Patriots and Stars are more than welcome to come and cheer for whomever they please just spend a little money on some good food! lol! Best guess score: 35-24 WINNER, the team with the turnovers!

Agreed! I hope siegel and Oakland players come that would be nice!

According to twitter some Oakland boys have expressed how much they want Riverdale to win because they say there going to win all their games and come back and get 1st cuz they are going to beat Riverdale!

Well I hope the first part of their dream comes true, go Riverdale!

Todays the day. Both teams clearly have great respect for each other. It's the best game in the state this week and could be the two best teams in Tennessee. Murfreesboro's kids will be in the spotlight tonight, on TV at the highest level and we are all proud of them and their athletic accomplishments. We hope for a great, injury free game from two class programs. LETS GET IT ON and may the best team win.

Good luck to all and keep it classy. :thumb:

GO BLAZE! :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1