TSSAA visits Signal Mtn

Rabble Rouser

Is SM the place to go for athletes with poor test scores and acadameic standards?? this should be interesting to follow in the coming weeks :popcorneater:

Yeah, the kid from ER buc55 is talking about is at UT on an academic scholarship and made the roster as a walk on. So he had really bad test scores. :roflol:

I no they aint no privat skool folk on hear talkin bout kids from out-of-area. That be yur hole team!

And yous SP folk got a biggin from soma wears. wear wuz dat?

I'm from SP and always hate these situations for the kids. You can't even talk right, maybe you should have went to signal Mtn for better test scores.

Btw our boy grew up and played little league in SP, moved away, and came back.

Good post hope everything works out

Thanks Pirate_Mike I'm sure it will all work out. No worries here. You can bet Coach Price wouldn't take a risk like this for anyone, especially a kid that hadn't ever played before. It really sucks for the kid, he should be allowed to play. After all aren't we supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Thanks Pirate_Mike I'm sure it will all work out. No worries here. You can bet Coach Price wouldn't take a risk like this for anyone, especially a kid that hadn't ever played before. It really sucks for the kid, he should be allowed to play. After all aren't we supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Im glad you finally added a pic of urself haha.