Tssaa visits signal mtn

PiRaTe._.MiKe

Guest Purplepastry

We will be completely exonerated and then we will post the handwritten apology letter that our lawyers will demand from that Childress moron, Just wait you'll see. Not to mention it's pretty obvious that it was probly South Pittsburg that cryed to the TSSAA. All heartbroken that they're a distant 2nd fiddle in Chattanooga now. Now go scratch losers.

I have to defend my South Kimball bretheren (the ones with honor, there are some) on this one. Why would SP care to have the win? It isn't like it was a district game that would change anything. Now there are some whiners over there that would like to say that SM won by cheating and it was all a bad dream but to most it would mean nothing. Hey Waterboy are you kin to Braintracks? I can see some family resemblence, quit whining.

I have to defend my South Kimball bretheren (the ones with honor, there are some) on this one. Why would SP care to have the win? It isn't like it was a district game that would change anything. Now there are some whiners over there that would like to say that SM won by cheating and it was all a bad dream but to most it would mean nothing. Hey Waterboy are you kin to Braintracks? I can see some family resemblence, quit whining.

ZING!!! The king has returned to his rightful thrown! We missed u Muffin...It's not as entertaining without u in here! Tell them Signal Boys how it is.... If I didn't know better Waterboy and PurplePastry has the same IP address.....:roflol:

Guest Purplepastry

Chickens scratch and lay eggs and don't have Venom first.. Second kids in SP that get ito that are kicked out of school and some may wait and choose to start after they graduate u chicken little.. Ur kids played in the State Championship after getting drunk and arrested. U need to Shut ur mouth cause u just make urself look stupid when u baffle on. If TSSAA findings are true then go ahead and start prepping ur Basketball Stunts

I have to admit that you are the man for the job on this call.

Guest Purplepastry

ZING!!! The king has returned to his rightful thrown! We missed u Muffin...It's not as entertaining without u in here! Tell them Signal Boys how it is.... If I didn't know better Waterboy and PurplePastry has the same IP address.....:roflol:

This is the first time you have really wounded me. I will need a momement...

Guest Purplepastry

Momement?!? What kind of mess is that? :roflolk:U need to atleast make one of ur posters spell accurately ;)

What is this mess? They (really just me) don't call you Braintracks for nuttin. Keep pluggin and you will justify the money you spent on the "Barney Fife Junior Investigator" kit. It will work out better than that "Junior Electrician Outlet Patrol" kit your mama got you all those years ago. Definitely better than the Acme Panty hive.

Edited by Purplepastry

waterboy, what is the point you are trying to make....I'm not talking about tne p______ contest you are having with TT.You have me confused. What exactly are you trying to say? Are you just upset about the investigation and trying to blame everyone else or just what.

It's not SP's fault that this is happening. If the tssaa are acting on a complaint it could be from any program, it could even be a Georgia school that is upset. I don't know and neither do you...

It might be someone from their own community that is frustrated that their son or relative is not getting to play because of these kids that dont even contribute financially to the community or school come in here and take their kids spot. Think about it. Probably closer to the truth than yall think.