Tssaa visits signal mtn

PiRaTe._.MiKe

I agree and everything was done properly. So how is it when everything is done properly by SM and Hamilton County and approved by the TSSAA that they come to investigate off a phone call. Oh and did they also call Stephen Hargis to tell they were coming? I could see it making the paper if something were found but just for showing up and asking questions. Funny isn't it.

Always looking for a scapegoat.....in the real world all it takes is an office worker to tell a friend there are officials in the office investigating the ______?______ program...it doesn't take long for the media to find out or maybe it was Bush's fault.

Edited by pegleg

That Childress man reviewed his transfer information before the season started and said he was eligible to play at Signal Mountain. None of that information has changed, so what has?:rolleyes:

I think that Hargis boy, that Childress man, and all you other hosers need lay off them little blue pills.:roflolk:

If this is true...it should not be an issue and quicky dismissed or the TSSAA should vacate some wins...

Preach on, Reverend Roy!

This subject is up to 12 pages on the 3A side of Coach T... Personally I wanted a clean game tonight, but it will be 'because of TSSAA, we...._____fill____in_____blank______here.'

:popcorneater:

This will be interesting to see how it plays out - Thank God I moved to Polk County with my boys years ago lol. No drama with Coach Davis.

Go CATS!

:thumb:

Don't worry, Yeehaw. Tonight's game will still be a good one, and I expect a Signal win. If, however, Signal loses, you won't hear no whinin' from me. Maybe others, but not me.

Now ... If Signal loses, the player's eligibility is upheld, and Signal's playoff seeding is affected by the loss; then, I'll whine like a chained up female dog in heat.:roflolk:

PS Did you get my PM?

Edited by MountainTroll

We will be completely exonerated and then we will post the handwritten apology letter that our lawyers will demand from that Childress moron, Just wait you'll see. Not to mention it's pretty obvious that it was probly South Pittsburg that cryed to the TSSAA. All heartbroken that they're a distant 2nd fiddle in Chattanooga now. Now go scratch losers.

We will be completely exonerated and then we will post the handwritten apology letter that our lawyers will demand from that Childress moron, Just wait you'll see. Not to mention it's pretty obvious that it was probly South Pittsburg that cryed to the TSSAA. All heartbroken that they're a distant 2nd fiddle in Chattanooga now. Now go scratch losers.

Given the fact SP has never taken a forfeit before, why do you think they would give a hairy rats butt about Sissy Mountain vacating a win? The Legendary Don Grider turned down a forfeit from a triple overtime loss to Stevenson, Alabama and told the press that SP wins its games on the field. Stevenson had got busted for playing 3 20+ year old guys. I assure you the Pirates don't want forfeit wins. Frankly, we would like to see you go on and win 4a.

Edited by rlh

Given the fact SP has never taken a forfeit before, why do you think they would give a hairy rats butt about Sissy Mountain vacating a win? The Legendary Don Grider turned down a forfeit from a triple overtime loss to Stevenson, Alabama and told the press that SP wins its games on the field. Stevenson had got busted for playing 3 20+ year old guys. I assure you the Pirates don't want forfeit wins. Frankly, we would like to see you go on and win 4a.

That forfeit you're banking on aint coming cause we aint done nothing wrong. Just wait you'll see.

Waterboy has a good name. I bet he has as much sense as the real waterboy. Someone get rid of this clown.

I doubt Waterboy is from Signal. Even if someone gets rid of him, he will reappear under a new user name. Kinda like yall's PurplePasty guy. Only difference is this guy poses as a Signal supporter to inflame others even more.:twisted:

I hope ur right. I would like to see Signal go on and win it in 4A but u can't play a player that doesn't even live there and to think it's ok or otherwise is a joke. Get a grip on that keyboard

Cut him some slack on the keyboard. Its hard to type with one tooth.