Tssaa visits signal mtn

PiRaTe._.MiKe

I refuse to believe that this will amount to anything. First of all, I have to take the side of the kid. He just wanted to play football at a better school. And if it turns out it was done illegally, well...Signal can buy just as many lawyers as they can players.

TSSAA has had lawyers after them before by the likes of Brentwood Academy etc.

Yes, South Pittsburg had ONE OF THEIR OWN to transfer back this season. He went to L.F.O and moved back into town here in South Pittsburg. Transfers are fine as long as it is handled the right way and is legit.

I agree and everything was done properly. So how is it when everything is done properly by SM and Hamilton County and approved by the TSSAA that they come to investigate off a phone call. Oh and did they also call Stephen Hargis to tell they were coming? I could see it making the paper if something were found but just for showing up and asking questions. Funny isn't it.

TSSAA has had lawyers after them before by the likes of Brentwood Academy etc.

This isn't anything like the Brentwood public/private issue. If the TSSAA tried to force a kid to go to a failing academic school where he was zoned in order to be eligible to play sports vs a passing school the TSSAA would not win the court battle, and they would have Obama on them. :roflol:

I told you that Childress man was going to punish the next team real bad. He only gave those Perry County boys 3 losses. Now he has given that Price man 6 losses. The next team he catches playing a illegal player will get 12 losses. You think im joking but im not. That Childress man will make this boy clean out his locker when he is done with his investigation like he did those boys at Perry County. You Signal Mountain boys better be glad that Carter man isnt still at the TSAA. He would make you stop your season right now.

That Childress man reviewed his transfer information before the season started and said he was eligible to play at Signal Mountain. None of that information has changed, so what has?:rolleyes:

I think that Hargis boy, that Childress man, and all you other hosers need lay off them little blue pills.:roflolk:

That Childress man reviewed his transfer information before the season started and said he was eligible to play at Signal Mountain. None of that information has changed, so what has?:rolleyes:

I think that Hargis boy, that Childress man, and all you other hosers need lay off them little blue pills.:roflolk:

That Childress man sent two investigators to talk to that Price man today. I garuntee you if that Childress man finds out that this Price man has cheated, he will take your wins away and those Signal boys can forget the playoffs. That Childress man will make this boy clean out his locker like he did those two boys at Perry County. I garuntee you that Carter man would have just made Signal stop their season right now if he was still working for the TSAA. You think im joking but im not.

That Childress man sent two investigators to talk to that Price man today. I garuntee you if that Childress man finds out that this Price man has cheated, he will take your wins away and those Signal boys can forget the playoffs. That Childress man will make this boy clean out his locker like he did those two boys at Perry County. I garuntee you that Carter man would have just made Signal stop their season right now if he was still working for the TSAA. You think im joking but im not.

Preach on, Reverend Roy!

This subject is up to 12 pages on the 3A side of Coach T... Personally I wanted a clean game tonight, but it will be 'because of TSSAA, we...._____fill____in_____blank______here.'

:popcorneater:

This will be interesting to see how it plays out - Thank God I moved to Polk County with my boys years ago lol. No drama with Coach Davis.

Go CATS!

:thumb: