Tssaa visits signal mtn

PiRaTe._.MiKe

:roflolk: Lol you poor little soul u have no idea

TrainTracks think u should stop worrying with his Venom and concentrate on the TSSAA's cause it will hurt much more! You think I'm joking but I'm not

I'll play that game, Traintrack think? Good for you, up until now I had my doubts. Do you purposly post like you're trying to sound like Frankenstein? Waterboy think holding up mirror in front of TrainTracks is TrainTracks worst enemy. That meth really did a number on you. Go scratch another one.

Edited by Waterboy96

I'll play that game, Traintrack think? Good for you, up until now I had my doubts. Do you purposly post like you're trying to sound like Frankenstein? Waterboy think holding up mirror in front of TrainTracks is TrainTracks worst enemy. That meth really did a number on you. Go scratch another one.

:bored:

Ha that was a horrible attempt...Horrible...I'm really speechless...That was so lame I shouldnt even respond. I think your name should be WaterBaby instead of waterboy because I'm pretty sure u were one

Edited by TrainTracks99

waterboy, what is the point you are trying to make....I'm not talking about tne p______ contest you are having with TT.You have me confused. What exactly are you trying to say? Are you just upset about the investigation and trying to blame everyone else or just what.

It's not SP's fault that this is happening. If the tssaa are acting on a complaint it could be from any program, it could even be a Georgia school that is upset. I don't know and neither do you...

Are u a Eddie Moore fan or something chicken little? U keep bringing him up alot...Sounds like u have a man crush...Oh, and I already scratched them but next time I will let u for me :roflol:

Even though Edie More was the BEST to EVER come from South Pittsburg, he's still a nobody and you live in his shadow, old man! DIY...you know what I mean!

What are u talking about LOSER? Your from Signal Mountain which has been nothing but a mountain with rich people and farm land until 3 years ago.. Btw How am I in his shadows? Lol and he is just another former NFL player that made a few mill before his time was up.. Maybe he is a nobody in your eyes or whoever but he has done better for hisself than 95% of the people in the entire world including myself and even u chicken little. I suggest u be careful before throwing names under the bus. I'm done...Enjoy scratching while watching basketball season

What are u talking about LOSER? Your from Signal Mountain which has been nothing but a mountain with rich people and farm land until 3 years ago.. Btw How am I in his shadows? Lol and he is just another former NFL player that made a few mill before his time was up.. Maybe he is a nobody in your eyes or whoever but he has done better for hisself than 95% of the people in the entire world including myself and even u chicken little. I suggest u be careful before throwing names under the bus. I'm done...Enjoy scratching while watching basketball season

LOL. I'm a trust-funder, I've already got millions, anything I make will be gravy. BTW, be sure to keep paying those insurance premiums! LMAO!!!