Tssaa visits signal mtn

PiRaTe._.MiKe

That Childress man reviewed his transfer information before the season started and said he was eligible to play at Signal Mountain. None of that information has changed, so what has?:rolleyes:

Maybe that information was wrong to begin with? Just a thought.

You Signal people may as well get used to this. It was gonna happen sooner or later. If you think all of the Chattanooga area coaches are going to sit around while yall have your pick of athletes you are crazy.

I wasn't being literal. If you had been given an education in creative writing instead of felonious chemistry from South Pitt you'd understand that. Now go scracth one out internet tough guy.

I assure u I got my degree along with a education. Nor do I reside there but we do know how to play a little football...I feel sorry for u because u have to belittle a town that has some kids that are as unfortunate as SM kids they start selling drugs for money.

I assure u I got my degree along with a education. Nor do I reside there but we do know how to play a little football...I feel sorry for u because u have to belittle a town that has some kids that are as unfortunate as SM kids they start selling drugs for money.

LMAO yeah its all cool to talk down Signal Players for drinking but it's a crying shame to hold a mirror up to South Pitts outlaws. I hit the nail on the head when I said you were a joke. Venom served? I think so. Now go scratch!

LMAO yeah its all cool to talk down Signal Players for drinking but it's a crying shame to hold a mirror up to South Pitts outlaws. I hit the nail on the head when I said you were a joke. Venom served? I think so. Now go scratch!

Us Pirates are the biggest rogue scoundrels on the seven seas and don't you forget it. We will come into your town, pillage and plunder on any given Friday night and don't you forget it.

I tried to tell everyone on here last week after that Childress man busted those Perry County boys for cheating that the next team he caught the punishment would be more severe. He only took away 3 losses from Perry County and now he is going to take away 6 losses from Signal Mountain and make that boy clean out his locker. If that Carter man was still here, he would make you quit your season right now. You think im joking but im not.

Us Pirates are the biggest rogue scoundrels on the seven seas and don't you forget it. We will come into your town, pillage and plunder on any given Friday night and don't you forget it.

Sounds like the ol "number 6" from Blazing Saddles! :roflolk:

Do you spare the women?

Chickens scratch and lay eggs and don't have Venom first.. Second kids in SP that get ito that are kicked out of school and some may wait and choose to start after they graduate u chicken little.. Ur kids played in the State Championship after getting drunk and arrested. U need to Shut ur mouth cause u just make urself look stupid when u baffle on. If TSSAA findings are true then go ahead and start prepping ur Basketball Stunts

MAJ8290303048484040404 said:

Maybe that information was wrong to begin with? Just a thought.

You Signal people may as well get used to this. It was gonna happen sooner or later. If you think all of the Chattanooga area coaches are going to sit around while yall have your pick of athletes you are crazy.

Well I guess you're just gonna roll over for this one to...ain't ya Smeagle1?

Edited by Waterboy96

Chickens scratch and lay eggs and don't have Venom first.. Second kids in SP that get ito that are kicked out of school and some may wait and choose to start after they graduate u chicken little.. Ur kids played in the State Championship after getting drunk and arrested. U need to Shut ur mouth cause u just make urself look stupid when u baffle on. If TSSAA findings are true then go ahead and start prepping ur Basketball Stunts

Trains dont have venom either you moron!