Tssaa visits signal mtn

PiRaTe._.MiKe

I doubt Waterboy is from Signal. Even if someone gets rid of him, he will reappear under a new user name. Kinda like yall's PurplePasty guy. Only difference is this guy poses as a Signal supporter to inflame others even more.:twisted:

Trool, I can't speak for anyone but myself but I'm sure most are behind you guys and know that no one at Signal would intentionaly do anything that would hurt their kids. I think waterboy is an imposter.

Trool, I can't speak for anyone but myself but I'm sure most are behind you guys and know that no one at Signal would intentionaly do anything that would hurt their kids. I think waterboy is an imposter.

Don't even get me twisted bruh. I said we would be proven innocent cause we are. Just wait you'll see.

Ur a joke and not a funny one. Now go scratch, you has been never was.

Lol oweeee easy there little guy I have sensitive feelings! I'm a joke?!? Well ur a joke along with Ur mascot just ask Trousdale...Probably u in that chicken suit that got Speared! Go feel up those water bottles and click ur heels together three times and say I'm a somebody...

Baha it's funny how even with a compliment the haters never stop...I could touch on many jokes like recruiting/under age alcohol then still playing them two days later or of course how u have Ricky Bobby as your announcer, been playing three years and already got caught cheating or several other minor stuff that's swept under the rug...Go put ur big boy underwear on followed by the chicken suit and prey to sweet 8 pound baby Jesus this is all just a bad dream

Edited by TrainTracks99

Call me out for what? Defending my school the same way the 10,000 South Pittsburg posters that graduated 20 years ago would if it was their school? Come on man really?

10,000?!? Man no wonder u guys are under investigation! With counting like that I suspect your academic department is next...We only have a couple thousand in the whole town there chicken little

10,000?!? Man no wonder u guys are under investigation! With counting like that I suspect your academic department is next...We only have a couple thousand in the whole town there chicken little

It would take about 110 years for us to have that many alumni. :roflol:

Don't even get me twisted bruh. I said we would be proven innocent cause we are. Just wait you'll see.

No one knows at this point either way...I'm just saying I'm sure Signal would expect TSSAA to alert them before 7 games into a season if anything was wrong. Not doing so, I blame TSSAA and I am sure of one other thing..(like I said earlier) that SM would do nothing intentionaly wrong that would hurt their kids and to think otherwise is ridiculious. Some of these posters are responding negatively because you are aggitating the situation.

I wasn't being literal. If you had been given an education in creative writing instead of felonious chemistry from South Pitt you'd understand that. Now go scracth one out internet tough guy.

Edited by Waterboy96

No one knows at this point either way...I'm just saying I'm sure Signal would expect TSSAA to alert them before 7 games into a season if anything was wrong. Not doing so, I blame TSSAA and I am sure of one other thing..(like I said earlier) that SM would do nothing intentionaly wrong that would hurt their kids and to think otherwise is ridiculious. Some of these posters are responding negatively because you are aggitating the situation.

Well I will agree with you that it's a BS move by TSSAA to try and make this an issue this far in to the season. We have all the paper work in order and will be proved innocent. But I won't apologize for defending my team.

The reason this section is important in this case is the coaches at Ringold and Heritage say he participated in May scrimmages against them.

This is the text for Section 13b

b. A student who transfers as a result of a change of residence is ineligible unless (1) the old residence

is outside the territory of the new school, and (2) the new residence is both outside the territory of the

old school and inside the territory of the new school;

I am pretty sure here that the issue is that the new residence isn't inside Signal Mountain's Territory. If it is ruled that Howard is inside SM's territory, there probably will be no issues assuming the move from Georgia included shutting down electric service etc. This may come down to the way the Hamilton County School Board has things set up.

LFO, Heritage and Ringgold all played their spring games at Heritage on May 21, and coaches from those schools said McClendon participated for LFO that day, meaning he potentially could be ineligible for one calendar year to play for any team outside the zone in which he currently lives.

Edit: Apparently, he doesn't live in Howard's zone.

newschannel9.com

McClendon transferred to Signal Mountain, the defending state champions, this year from Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe high school. Catoosa County school officials say McClendon participated in spring practice and played in a spring game for LFO.

McClendon has since moved out of the district and started playing for Signal Mountain, but a spokesperson for TSSAA said they recently were contacted by administrators in Hamilton County and told that McClendon might actually live in the Brainerd High School zone, not Signal Mountain.

If that is the case, and McClendon is ruled ineligible, Signal Mountain will have to forfeit all of its wins this season. The Eagles are currently 6-1, and are in first place of their division.

We're told TSSAA is contacting Signal Mountain administration with its findings today. The high school will have 24 hours to respond.

Edited by rlh