TSSAA strips Signal Mountain of its six wins

signalfire

LMAO you can't even comprehend what you write. This is what you said. " I suspect he would raise more than an eyebrow if he had a kid wanting to play that had to ride by multiple school zones to get there.". Notice you said ride by multiple school zones? I pointed out the route our guy would take since you were insinuating he has to ride by multiple school zones to get here. All of the schools on his route and under performing (sounds better than failing). Does this help you, he doesn't ride by Ooltewah or EH to get to HERE.

#1- Ooltewah is closer to Brainerd

#2- Ooltewah is paired with Brainerd

#3- Sissy Mountain is nearly a county away

#4- S.M. isn't paired with Brainerd

I see I am going to have to get the Crayola Crayons out for you. "What we have here is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach no matter how hard you try."

Edited by rlh

beatdeadhorse.gif

Not exactly true - we did not go over the wanton destruction of Coach Davis' field in minute detail - how many square feet, was it really Kentucky Bluegrass, blah blah blah lol - we'll know the answer to that in a week - if we can hold him back. Count your blessings Coach Davis is a mild-mannered man who never ever gets excited right away.

:roflolk:

Carry on!

:popcorneater:

Edited by Yeehaw

#1- Ooltewah is closer to Brainerd

#2- Ooltewah is paired with Brainerd

#3- Sissy Mountain is nearly a county away

#4- S.M. isn't paired with Brainerd

I see I am going to have to get the Crayola Crayons out for you. "What we have here is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach no matter how hard you try."

We do have a failure to communicate you didn't say anything about the closest school you said what he has to drive by.

I have told you folks on here for a couple of years the schools don't have to be paired. HCDE will still give them a hardship. Heck they can't afford to pay for someone to update their forms they sure could afford a lawsuit.

the information on Brainerd can be found here.

http://96.4.230.170/media/public-school-choice-notification.pdf

However it really isn't important because even if this kid had been zoned for Howard, the paperwork would have still been wrong. Even NCLB kids have to check the box stating they live outside schools territory and submit a hardship application to TSSAA stating the reason for their transfer as NCLB.

I was told today there is no box to check on that form.