Lewis County @ Marshall County

LCPanthers

WOW. 28-7 are you being for real? Lol. Tigers by 7 or more depending on which plays they run. You will be keyed in on #3 and then #1 will burn ya

Honestly, it doesn't matter what you do. IF LC plays their game MC can't hang. #1,#2,#3,#4...#79,#99,#109.....It won't matter what number they are they will be a nonfactor.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

You do not have two backs that run 4.6s I promise you that. You guys may have a 4.7 guy and a 4.8 guy. I have seen film where other teams are running past you and chasing you down from behind. If you have 4.6 speed in HS, you will probably never be caught from behind.

You barely beat a mediocre Page team, but we learned our lesson over looking 3A teams. We will be ready to take this one.

40's don't even matter that much anymore. It's about those players that can "feel" the field and football knowledge..angles as well. It's not always the biggest or fastest guy on the field. Might I add, HEART is a great characteristic as well

Cowboy is an idiot..2 of our backs run 4.6 40's and so does our WR but Marshall might have some that run 4.5's. I mean that is a difference but not a big difference. We still can take it to the house if we get in open field. And LewisCoPanthers is right. Our team does have the truck sticks. Thats how we get into open field cause after we truck a few people they back off and doesn't want any part

of it. But the MC vs LC game will be a good contest

between both teams. Cowboy is just a hater. Nobody really

likes Lewis County. But that's okay with us. We make em

like us on the field on Friday nights!

The fact that you just said that clearly makes you the idiot. Not only are you a homer, but you're an uneducated, clueless one.

Here's my take on the game having seen both teams play at our field:

LC beat us 46-0 and could've put up 60 but they played their backups for most of the 4th quarter and took a knee instead of going into the endzone as time was expiring.

MC played their starters the entire game and may not have put up 35 on us if our RDE remembers to stay at home and our CB turns around. But I will say we improved enormously in the month between the games. So the score comparisons may be misleading.

LC seemed to have more overall team speed. MC has the fastest player we've seen tho...think it was #3. But I think he is the same player who fumbled twice. If I remember correctly, LC was bigger overall and has the better QB. But #79 for MC is a freaking BEAST. I hope he is a senior. Both teams have great kicking games but if it comes down to a FG I think the MC kid has more leg and accuracy. I've also have not seen a high school punter get as much hangtime as MC's.

Also a quick shout out and big thanks to #42 for MC. We've been treated with a lot of class throughout this year but he especially stood out. Everytime I looked he was helping someone up or patting a helmet. #41 was gracious as well for MC.

I think the teams are evenly matched and will not be surprised at all by the outcome; regardless of who wins.

P.S.

Big thanks to LCPanthers and LewisCoPanthers for your support on this board.

Edited by SummaryJudgment

Been over to Marshall. They still saying Lewis looks like a lop eared Basset Hound! Marshall is feeling like the jv will be in by the 3rd. :ph34r:

I just hope we can keep from stepping on our ears long enough to keep up friday night. No problem Summ.Judge. I think you guys have alot to be proud of, and even more to look forward to.

Daaaaaaaaannnnnnnnggggggg. So we have Lewis Co, Giles Co, and Fairview fans saying Lewis will win by 21. Interesting. Maybe Marshall does suck, but wouldn't that mean Giles does too because they got served up by them Tigers. Fairview must suck cause Giles beat them. Stop with the over the predictions and be real. Tigers by 10. So Marshall is the underdog? Just asking.

Here's my take on the game having seen both teams play at our field:

LC beat us 46-0 and could've put up 60 but they played their backups for most of the 4th quarter and took a knee instead of going into the endzone as time was expiring.

MC played their starters the entire game and may not have put up 35 on us if our RDE remembers to stay at home and our CB turns around. But I will say we improved enormously in the month between the games. So the score comparisons may be misleading.

LC seemed to have more overall team speed. MC has the fastest player we've seen tho...think it was #3. But I think he is the same player who fumbled twice. If I remember correctly, LC was bigger overall and has the better QB. But #79 for MC is a freaking BEAST. I hope he is a senior. Both teams have great kicking games but if it comes down to a FG I think the MC kid has more leg and accuracy. I've also have not seen a high school punter get as much hangtime as MC's.

Also a quick shout out and big thanks to #42 for MC. We've been treated with a lot of class throughout this year but he especially stood out. Everytime I looked he was helping someone up or patting a helmet. #41 was gracious as well for MC.

I think the teams are evenly matched and will not be surprised at all by the outcome; regardless of who wins.

P.S.

Big thanks to LCPanthers and LewisCoPanthers for your support on this board.

No problem SummaryJudgement. The summitt team taday will be a great team in the future. This is just a feel for what varsity football looks like. Goodluck the rest of the year and the years after that.

Daaaaaaaaannnnnnnnggggggg. So we have Lewis Co, Giles Co, and Fairview fans saying Lewis will win by 21. Interesting. Maybe Marshall does suck, but wouldn't that mean Giles does too because they got served up by them Tigers. Fairview must suck cause Giles beat them. Stop with the over the predictions and be real. Tigers by 10. So Marshall is the underdog? Just asking.

I wouldn't say MC is the underdog on this one. I'm just thinking people hate them more then Lewis County. On a real note...i think it is gonna be much closer then a 21+ victory with Lewis County winning. I mean, it depends who shows up that night. If LC shows up and MC doesn't. LC will win by alot. If MC shows up and LC doesn't then MC will win by alot. Now if BOTH teams show up it will be a great game and a good one to watch. If they both show up i'm gonna go with the panthers on a 28 to 24 victory over the Tigers. But who knows. We will all see after Friday night who the victory goes to.

I wouldn't say MC is the underdog on this one. I'm just thinking people hate them more then Lewis County. On a real note...i think it is gonna be much closer then a 21+ victory with Lewis County winning. I mean, it depends who shows up that night. If LC shows up and MC doesn't. LC will win by alot. If MC shows up and LC doesn't then MC will win by alot. Now if BOTH teams show up it will be a great game and a good one to watch. If they both show up i'm gonna go with the panthers on a 28 to 24 victory over the Tigers. But who knows. We will all see after Friday night who the victory goes to.

If LC stops the cut back runs of 3, makes the qb throw to 1 and they score more than 21 they can definitely take this one. I don't think MC will be overconfident. It is more likely they are nervous the wheels may be about to fall off.