Clarksville Academy @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

1. Ill let the boys in blue defend my stance.

2. Life is to short to not speak your mind(political correctness is b.s)

3. Whats the point of being on here if not to speak your mind?

Speaking your mind is all fine and dandy. You'll just have to get used to the taste of crow... :hungry:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys from JB always get on PC topic and bash so good job CA kick them good and hard while their down.

Is Radio pee oooo because Jb has sent them to the basketball court early a few yrs well radio it could work out for yall to return the favor this yr,,,but i have never seen where any JB posters have ever bashed any PC topic unless it was in the semis last yr :roflol:

Is Radio pee oooo because Jb has sent them to the basketball court early a few yrs well radio it could work out for yall to return the favor this yr,,,but i have never seen where any JB posters have ever bashed any PC topic unless it was in the semis last yr :roflol:

Hope you guys do come back to PC this year the trip back up 13 hwy will be a lot longer and you wont be as happy this year . Be safe leave early and don't drive those ragged junk cars that yall rednecks like to rev up before the game. Because I will write you a loud muffler ticket. If they don't break down before you get here.roflol.gif

Hope you guys do come back to PC this year the trip back up 13 hwy will be a lot longer and you wont be as happy this year . Be safe leave early and don't drive those ragged junk cars that yall rednecks like to rev up before the game. Because I will write you a loud muffler ticket. If they don't break down before you get here.roflol.gif

:roflol: you not writeing me nothing MUSTERD head :flower: is that you

really appreciate the backhanded congratulations and compliments... but we don't need them... and you don't need to worry about how far we will go... how far are yall gonna go?

1. Ill let the boys in blue defend my stance.

2. Life is to short to not speak your mind(political correctness is b.s)

3. Whats the point of being on here if not to speak your mind?

Guys from JB always get on PC topic and bash so good job CA kick them good and hard while their down.

WOW!!! What W the T you PH know what was backhanded about Moto's post??? Geez. BTW, you contradict yourself. Take a look at your two posts I've included in the multi-quote...Moto simply spoke his mind, you chastise him, then you go on to say "Whats the point of being on here if not to speak your mind?" Sounds like you need to make up your mind, newbie. If you think Moto's post is backhanded you need not read any farther.

CA played lights out Friday night as JB played what some would call "uninspired football", at least that's what I saw from the sideline. JB is down and CA proved it for sure. Monoptn, I noticed the same thing about our crowd at The Dungeon. Most of the regulars showed, but the crowd was definately sparse for such an important game. It might be bad to say but "fairweather" comes to mind. Our crowd should "bring it" every Friday no matter who we play, just as the players should.

Hey, radio...you need to check yourself before you make an extremely generalized statement like that. Let's break down your misguided post. Guys from JB alwaysget on PC topic and bash (PC)...in a word, no. I am a guy from JB and I'd love to see examples of my PC bashing. While we're at it, show me where Moto, Raynok, Alumni, 44, 36, 88, or even SB who is a JB gal have bashed. Before you even think about bringing up logger, just know that smack is different from bashing...and if you would take the time to notice, logger doesn't attack unless JB has been attacked.

WOW!!! What W the T you PH know what was backhanded about Moto's post??? Geez. BTW, you contradict yourself. Take a look at your two posts I've included in the multi-quote...Moto simply spoke his mind, you chastise him, then you go on to say "Whats the point of being on here if not to speak your mind?" Sounds like you need to make up your mind, newbie. If you think Moto's post is backhanded you need not read any farther.

CA played lights out Friday night as JB played what some would call "uninspired football", at least that's what I saw from the sideline. JB is down and CA proved it for sure. Monoptn, I noticed the same thing about our crowd at The Dungeon. Most of the regulars showed, but the crowd was definately sparse for such an important game. It might be bad to say but "fairweather" comes to mind. Our crowd should "bring it" every Friday no matter who we play, just as the players should.

Hey, radio...you need to check yourself before you make an extremely generalized statement like that. Let's break down your misguided post. Guys from JB alwaysget on PC topic and bash (PC)...in a word, no. I am a guy from JB and I'd love to see examples of my PC bashing. While we're at it, show me where Moto, Raynok, Alumni, 44, 36, 88, or even SB who is a JB gal have bashed. Before you even think about bringing up logger, just know that smack is different from bashing...and if you would take the time to notice, logger doesn't attack unless JB has been attacked.

Loggers a moron anyway...His comments don't count...There, Shep, I translated that for you...;)..

:thumb: Give 'em heck Shep :popcorneater:

All of this is true. People don't want to hear the truth...or should I say your truthful opinion. I simply gave my honest opinion of how good I thought CA was in terms of how far they'd go in the playoffs. And colkid came in there right on cue and got his feathers ruffled. I didn't intend to give CA a backhanded congratulations. The truth about this site is that you can blow smoke up somebody's rear all day long and people will love you for it but don't say anything "negative" or else...