Maryville vs Farragut

sports19

Upset Possible?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

You know- as far as you know- I could be under 18. And look at the way you have treated me. Interesting

Just another fine example of Maryville arrogance and classless behavior ... right ? Thank goodness we have you here to always keep a close eye on all of us Maryville scum ... :roflol:

All 5 common opponents (West, Catholic, Oak Ridge, Heritage, and Bearden)have been beaten by both teams. Maryville has had a larger win margin in each of these games. Against these teams, Maryville scored 205 points compared to Farragut's 157. Farragut gave up 75 points and Maryville only 32. Farragut will have home field advantage. Luckily, the refs will be giving Maryville some breaks (according to wanderer). Based on all this info, I see Maryville winning 31 to 10.

All 5 common opponents (West, Catholic, Oak Ridge, Heritage, and Bearden)have been beaten by both teams. Maryville has had a larger win margin in each of these games. Against these teams, Maryville scored 205 points compared to Farragut's 157. Farragut gave up 75 points and Maryville only 32. Farragut will have home field advantage. Luckily, the refs will be giving Maryville some breaks (according to wanderer). Based on all this info, I see Maryville winning 31 to 10.

82 eye glaid ewe handulled tha rithmatick on this 'un....Hit wooda took me 3 orr 4 days two figgure all that out usin my AllinWick goesintas.... :thumb:

82 eye glaid ewe handulled tha rithmatick on this 'un....Hit wooda took me 3 orr 4 days two figgure all that out usin my AllinWick goesintas.... :thumb:

Yeah, my formula is pretty sophisticated there are a lot of goesintas and ciferin involved. It would have been a lot easier to figure if GQ hadn't had a grudge against Heritage. :rolleyes:

Fellers me and momma plan two lode up Nellie Belle and head on ovur urlee Fridee ov tha evenun on tha Pelladega speedway....Eye hopin' both Sam and Andy will bee cookin' down att Farah-Gut locashun Fridee....momma haits two weight on her food....

Hopin' two find a good hi skool gaim on tha tv twonite....

We like two watch good compeetishun and tha tv viewin' laist nite wuz a vurry competty-tive race....

Eye mite wanna try two recroot that anchur man fer tha red and black... :popcorneater:

Fellers me and momma plan two lode up Nellie Belle and head on ovur urlee Fridee ov tha evenun on tha Pelladega speedway....Eye hopin' both Sam and Andy will bee cookin' down att Farah-Gut locashun Fridee....momma haits two weight on her food....

Hopin' two find a good hi skool gaim on tha tv twonite....

We like two watch good compeetishun and tha tv viewin' laist nite wuz a vurry competty-tive race....

Eye mite wanna try two recroot that anchur man fer tha red and black... :popcorneater:

I am offended by this.

Edited by bladerunner