Maryville vs Farragut

sports19

Upset Possible?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Maryville is a very very good football team, and they have one of the best offensive lines I've ever seen at this level. Farragut has to play a perfect game to win tonight, and I hope they do just that. Farragut's defense has surprised me all year, and I hope that streak continues tonight. Picking with my heart and not my head this week. King wins it with a last second field goal!

Maryville-31

Farragut-34

Admiral,

I appreciate the objective analysis. Maryville's o-line has given Robinette time to make some precision throws. Tonight's wind gusts may neutralize or at least hinder the passing game.

I am assuming, by the score prediction, you feel Maryville will score? Which means the Admirals need to have their offense hitting on all cylinders. Ya'll may have the best balanced offense we have faced all year. This will be a good test for our defense. I respect Farragut, but I just can't see my Rebels defense giving up 34. This could be a lower scoring game. I do believe the Admirals have the talent to keep it close.

By the way, I always enjoy the Internet Broadcaster for the Admirals. One of the better, if not the best H.S. broadcasters in the area.

Geez , bladerunner once again trying to take over a Maryville thread ..... wow . Envy can be a huge Motivation I guess .

Starpower , I've been to a lot of places , I have gone to Maryville's games every Friday for many , many years , and I've never seen what I saw 2 years ago at Farragut at any other place . Sorry if the truth hurts .

what did you do?

It is funny you that should ask, I remember a game where we were much better than a team (I will not say who)and we had a guy who wanted to play QB He started for us at another pos) he would have prob. been a 4th or 5th stringer at QB.They put him in when the game got out of hand...He dd an ok job and her never turned the ball over... it was great... We ran sev. plays with him and switched some other pos. around.(center,receiver and RB) we ran the third string D... We had some smaller guys playing D for us at the time and it ended up being a fun game. We won by about 20 points and every one went home happy

Edited by bladerunner

Geez , bladerunner once again trying to take over a Maryville thread ..... wow . Envy can be a huge Motivation I guess .

Starpower , I've been to a lot of places , I have gone to Maryville's games every Friday for many , many years , and I've never seen what I saw 2 years ago at Farragut at any other place . Sorry if the truth hurts .

Pep, I don't "try" to do anything. Speaking of envy.How about those VOLS? What if Dooley loses tom what will his Mom do? LOLOLOLOL!

Edited by bladerunner

If you changed ur user name to "pepreb" none of us would say a word! LOL!

I pull for the Vols win or lose ..... plus I have no desire to go to the Ala , or LSU boards and stalk them while they're on top .... I just can't imagine being so eat up with envy and jealousy that I would start spending more time on opposing team's threads/ boards than my own team .... don't you agree buddy ??

Edited by pepvol

I pull for the Vols win or lose ..... plus I have no desire to go to the Ala , or LSU boards and stalk them while they're on top .... I just can't imagine being so eat up with envy and jealousy that I would start spending more time on opposing teams threads/ boards than my own teams .... don't you agree buddy ??

I think that we are allowed to post on any thread.. Has that changed? You do know that there are folks that do not agree with you on here don't you? I think that is why someone created "Phakepepvol" and he talks about "Class" LOL!!!!!

I'm obviously not the expert like many of the posters on here. But I remember a few years ago when J. Reid was saying the same thing while alcoa was scoring too many. I didn't like it then either.

Who gives a darn what you like.? I guess the Rebels should all just sit back and be mediocre at best so everyone else can "feel good about something. Maybe you should just go watch outward or upward or whatever its called , because "everyone's a winner".

Edited by weaklink

Do you feel that the majority of the Maryville fans agree that hanging 63 on a weaker team is ok? I know you can't speak for others but just give me the number based on the people that you know. Do the coaches think that is ok to do this?

I am very intersted in this.

If you add up all the scores from the freshmen , jv and varsity , I think the score would be something like 102 - 12 against O.R. I am extremely happy with that. :roflol:

I think that we are allowed to post on any thread.. Has that changed? You do know that there are folks that do not agree with you on here don't you? I think that is why someone created "Phakepepvol" and he talks about "Class" LOL!!!!!

You sound a little jealous that we haven't had any Phakebladerunners .... you really do have an envy problem don't you ??!! :roflol:

It will be hard for Farragut to overcome years of frustration at the hands of Maryville. As you know confidence is so important to high schoolers. I don't think any of the current players have beaten Maryville at any level, so Farragut will need some good things to happen early in the game (big plays, turnovers, etc.) if they hope to compete with The Evil Empire. If your an old enough Farragut fan you can remember some quality wins over Maryville in the 90's. OR used to have a stranglehold on Farragut, but now the kids just assume they'll beat OR, no big deal.

Also I love it when Maryville folks get on here and talk about how classless other fans are. I've sat by plenty of Maryville fans over the years, and they're no better, or worse, than other fans.

whooo hooo for you.