Cannon Co @ Smith Co

glover

FootballFreak34 (Shriek Lover would have been a better name for you). Thanks for joining CoachT (4 hours ago)....Like my SC Foe "Termie" stated, must have cut close to the nerve ....You wouldn't own a brokering business would you? I know the Vandy guy doesn't get on here, strick rule for his staff...NO CoachT!!!!!!! For your information, Termie and others on this forum don't consider folks from Cannon County Idiots. Most opponents love to see CC on the schedule, they know we have a great following and will support our boys and girls to the max. WE always travel well and that means $$$$ big gates for thier schools.

As for you, there is no doubt you should have stayed off this medium and keep your little fingers busy doing something else (maybe a shower will pre-occupy yourself). And you my friend have made your self appear to be the "IDIOT".... I would suggest you re-phrase the teaching statement, It not my job as an educator to teach your child. I prepare the lesson and give your child the tools to perform the work...You are the one who is in charge of your child's progress. So get off here and go help little johnnie with his homework and try to make him an upstanding citizen in Cannon County.... And make sure you keep your taxes paid, I need my check!!

You are one of the people in the county who continue to hold sports back, typical cannon county native who wants to keep the elemetary school in place so your child can have his career on one of those small gyms. And you probably think that this coach is the greatest because your kid is getting playing time. You proudly sit in the stands and silently think my kid is the greatest. all the while your head football coach continues to lead your child down an 0-10 season to follow up his 1-9 season last year. So don't use the excuse that the kids are young, they are 8 games into the season and continue to get beat by 40 or more points a game...there is no improvement. And guess what dummy, this guy is about to get tenure....When that happens you will never get rid of him.

I'm glad you joined coach T, at least termie and the others who follow these threads will get a more varied and true opinion of what is going on in the county and how ignorant you truely are.... thanks for your response, it gave me a break from grading your childs paper...now i have to get back to work..thanks again

This thread just went epic!!!

FootballFreak34 (Shriek Lover would have been a better name for you). Thanks for joining CoachT (4 hours ago)....Like my SC Foe "Termie" stated, must have cut close to the nerve ....You wouldn't own a brokering business would you? I know the Vandy guy doesn't get on here, strick rule for his staff...NO CoachT!!!!!!! For your information, Termie and others on this forum don't consider folks from Cannon County Idiots. Most opponents love to see CC on the schedule, they know we have a great following and will support our boys and girls to the max. WE always travel well and that means $$$$ big gates for thier schools.

As for you, there is no doubt you should have stayed off this medium and keep your little fingers busy doing something else (maybe a shower will pre-occupy yourself). And you my friend have made your self appear to be the "IDIOT".... I would suggest you re-phrase the teaching statement, It not my job as an educator to teach your child. I prepare the lesson and give your child the tools to perform the work...You are the one who is in charge of your child's progress. So get off here and go help little johnnie with his homework and try to make him an upstanding citizen in Cannon County.... And make sure you keep your taxes paid, I need my check!!

You are one of the people in the county who continue to hold sports back, typical cannon county native who wants to keep the elemetary school in place so your child can have his career on one of those small gyms. And you probably think that this coach is the greatest because your kid is getting playing time. You proudly sit in the stands and silently think my kid is the greatest. all the while your head football coach continues to lead your child down an 0-10 season to follow up his 1-9 season last year. So don't use the excuse that the kids are young, they are 8 games into the season and continue to get beat by 40 or more points a game...there is no improvement. And guess what dummy, this guy is about to get tenure....When that happens you will never get rid of him.

I'm glad you joined coach T, at least termie and the others who follow these threads will get a more varied and true opinion of what is going on in the county and how ignorant you truely are.... thanks for your response, it gave me a break from grading your childs paper...now i have to get back to work..thanks again

Termite and PatriotSpy,

I'm not sure who you think I am, but I'm not a daddy coach, the guy in the Vandy cap, or a business owner. I do not have a child at the high school, I am a fan of Cannon County athletics. I did just join 4 hours ago, but I have been reading your posts for quite some time. I just never felt the need to comment until now. I agree that our football team has had a bad two seasons, I am not making any excuses for that. What I am saying is that you as a "fan" shouldn't come on a public forum and bash the team, the coaches, and the administration. You should know that your postings are detrimental to the program. We don't have a strong football tradition here, and we never will as long as our "fans" bash every coach that comes in. I have always been proud of the crowd we take with us to all sports, whether its football when we're havin an 0-8 season or girls basketball in the state tournament. I want, as much as anyone, for Cannon County to be successful in all sports. I will stand behind all of the coaches, of all the sports, in every age group. I know their toughest job is dealing with parents, and it's their job- not ours.

Termite and PatriotSpy,

I'm not sure who you think I am, but I'm not a daddy coach, the guy in the Vandy cap, or a business owner. I do not have a child at the high school, I am a fan of Cannon County athletics. I did just join 4 hours ago, but I have been reading your posts for quite some time. I just never felt the need to comment until now. I agree that our football team has had a bad two seasons, I am not making any excuses for that. What I am saying is that you as a "fan" shouldn't come on a public forum and bash the team, the coaches, and the administration. You should know that your postings are detrimental to the program. We don't have a strong football tradition here, and we never will as long as our "fans" bash every coach that comes in. I have always been proud of the crowd we take with us to all sports, whether its football when we're havin an 0-8 season or girls basketball in the state tournament. I want, as much as anyone, for Cannon County to be successful in all sports. I will stand behind all of the coaches, of all the sports, in every age group. I know their toughest job is dealing with parents, and it's their job- not ours.

Sometimes the truth hurts. <_<

Guest Termite

Termite and PatriotSpy,

Take a deep breath Ffreak. Pattypeepers is frustrated, and at 1-19 should be. I dont believed he has EVER bashed the team or kids. The only Coach he has ever"bashed" is the present coach. Coaches get the praise and credit for winning, and the "bashing" for losing. Sheiks 1st year, CC won the district. 2nd and 3rd year.......well, it's hard to believe the program fell off that much, that fast.

Anyway, bring that crowd you speak of with you tonight. Should be a heck of a fireworks show....

Take a deep breath Ffreak. Pattypeepers is frustrated, and at 1-19 should be. I dont believed he has EVER bashed the team or kids. The only Coach he has ever"bashed" is the present coach. Coaches get the praise and credit for winning, and the "bashing" for losing. Sheiks 1st year, CC won the district. 2nd and 3rd year.......well, it's hard to believe the program fell off that much, that fast.

Anyway, bring that crowd you speak of with you tonight. Should be a heck of a fireworks show....

:roflol:

When it comes to the football program it all starts with the coach. Why do you think RBS is in shape it is today? RBS has been screwed up over a course of nearly 20 years. When you can't win then the kids does not want to play for a winning team and after a while the kids just won't play. You may think that we just won district a few years ago and we're just down right now, but with a school with out much football tradition all it takes is a few losing season and then the football team becomes a laughing stock within the school and with it's students.

When it comes to the football program it all starts with the coach. Why do you think RBS is in shape it is today? RBS has been screwed up over a course of nearly 20 years. When you can't win then the kids does not want to play for a winning team and after a while the kids just won't play. You may think that we just won district a few years ago and we're just down right now, but with a school with out much football tradition all it takes is a few losing season and then the football team becomes a laughing stock within the school and with it's students.

RBS is not the 'laughing stock' in football. Sure, hard times have come on RBS but the kids still practice and try to win games. You are right, it takes a coach willing to work hard and try to instill pride in the program. Hopefully RBS will get it all together and become competitive again. :flower:

Wow! I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the posts that I have read about Coach Schrenk and the program. The people that are doing the posting are the same people that are involved in bashing the program in front of their kids. One of which doesn't even have a kid playing this year. He will next year and how will you support the coach when that happens? You won't you will try to coach your kid from the recliner or the fence. He will have that same disprect that you people show. It is a cycle. CHange starts with YOU! If you put as much effort in something positive to bring to the team maybe you would have less time to be so bitter.

While I am on the topic of change...some of you are working towards the goal of getting a family member or friend the head coaching job at CCHS. That in itself is a joke. That bumbling idiot isn't capable of leading a team. For those of you that think he is such a great motivator, obviously hasn't been very motivated by much. Instead of expecting someone else to mentor him, he needs to take responsibility and gather the tools of being a great coach from elsewhere. If I wasn't able to do my job it isn't someone elses problem to help me. I need to be out helping myself. Maybe he could go to coaching clinics on his own time. Maybe he could attend some type of motivaing seminars on his own time.

I especially have enjoyed the rumors of the private school shopping. Oh me! Hang on while I catch my breathe....I laughed so hard at that one my sides hurt... you people are pathetic if that is all you can come up. The dad is right there every Friday night, ask him about it if you are that curious.

I can't imagine why we can't keep a coach in this county for any time at all.

Has anyone looked at the past 20 years stats fro CCHS? Did that ever occur to you to do that? No, I am sure not. Why would you? If you did that you would have anything to stand on. I am not sure if you have your head in the sand...or elsewhere, but I digress on that subject. How about pulling those and posting them and then let's come back to the table and banter about those stats!

I like this quote..."A fools name and face are always posted in a public place."

Wow! I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the posts that I have read about Coach Schrenk and the program. The people that are doing the posting are the same people that are involved in bashing the program in front of their kids. One of which doesn't even have a kid playing this year. He will next year and how will you support the coach when that happens? You won't you will try to coach your kid from the recliner or the fence. He will have that same disprect that you people show. It is a cycle. CHange starts with YOU! If you put as much effort in something positive to bring to the team maybe you would have less time to be so bitter.

While I am on the topic of change...some of you are working towards the goal of getting a family member or friend the head coaching job at CCHS. That in itself is a joke. That bumbling idiot isn't capable of leading a team. For those of you that think he is such a great motivator, obviously hasn't been very motivated by much. Instead of expecting someone else to mentor him, he needs to take responsibility and gather the tools of being a great coach from elsewhere. If I wasn't able to do my job it isn't someone elses problem to help me. I need to be out helping myself. Maybe he could go to coaching clinics on his own time. Maybe he could attend some type of motivaing seminars on his own time.

I especially have enjoyed the rumors of the private school shopping. Oh me! Hang on while I catch my breathe....I laughed so hard at that one my sides hurt... you people are pathetic if that is all you can come up. The dad is right there every Friday night, ask him about it if you are that curious.

I can't imagine why we can't keep a coach in this county for any time at all.

Has anyone looked at the past 20 years stats fro CCHS? Did that ever occur to you to do that? No, I am sure not. Why would you? If you did that you would have anything to stand on. I am not sure if you have your head in the sand...or elsewhere, but I digress on that subject. How about pulling those and posting them and then let's come back to the table and banter about those stats!

I like this quote..."A fools name and face are always posted in a public place."

Go take your picture off the window at the McDonalds... :roflol:

CCHS program is in a bad state. Pattypeepers is DEAD on. I have talked with some higher ranking people at CCHS. Kinda heard the same story. Two years ago, everything was great. But not now. 1-19 comes back to the coach. IF you hire internally, (in your county) expect the same kind of football. Best bet would be to overhaul the program and start anew. There may be someone in CC that can lead this team, but nobody has stepped up yet.

Guest Termite

New Fund raising campaign to raise money for the Field House:

Raffling a chance to have dinner with the PatriotSpy!!!!!! 25.00 a ticket and Pattypeepers will pay for the evening. Contact your local representative to purchase tickets.

One condition – you must go through a metal detector and be willing to have an exterior body search prior to disembarking on the evening!!!!!!

Think I can pay it off in one dinner????

Not sure I want to set at the same table, but how much to just watch?:roflol: